www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Share
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 am

    I hope megatron owns, hes awesome


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:41 am

    It would be very fun to spoil it for you King but I'm not that mean.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 pm

    KuraiWarrior wrote:It would be very fun to spoil it for you King but I'm not that mean.

    ha ha thanks...i want to see it SOOO bad !


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

    i have it downloaded and havent had chance to watch it yet. so dont spoil it for me either. lol.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:21 pm

    Ok... I need to rant on a personal level as well as a general level...

    I think you all will care more about the general than the personal but here goes...

    "General Level": I thought the action was awesome as hell, and a big improvement, I just felt that the plot and the dialogue was poorly done. It seemed rushed almost. There are things that the average movie goer, even having seen the first movie, would be left to scratch their head at and cause confusion. So I rate the movie as an ok... they really need to up the way they tell the story cause I think they're sucking hardcore in favor of big explosions.

    "Personal Level": How in the Hell, can Optimus Prime fall off the great Pyramid of Giza and fall in the fucking Karnak Hypostyle!? Apparently Micheal Bay and his people know a lot cause I didn't know this... OR that the pyramids and karnak are located in the Siani... AND that Petra in Jordan is easily only a couple hours driving away and you can just basically... "WALK" there as Shia did... all of this you know... right around the pyramids and shit... Wow... I LEARNED something. Fucking movies... this is my biggest issue with the movie. Yes, it's a movie about shapeshifting alien robots etc... but GEOGRAPHY is not fiction... they could tell me that they run on happiness and cyanide and I'll swallow it as truth... but they BETTER not say the State of Liberty is next door to the White House... kinda BS!!! ARG!! It's like 10,000BC all over again!!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

    u ok there dude? lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

    balance Shocked Shocked affraid you said the F word, thats naughty
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm

    Dont be shy tell me how u really feel


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:33 pm

    we have yet to watch this, kirsty downloaded it, im waiting for her to put it on to disc so we can watch it

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 am

    ugh .... people who download movies need to put alot of work into something and then have some one steal it from them to realise how terrible they are

    seriously king... GO SEE IT IN THEATERS... ill come down and watch the kids this weekend

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 am

    JJ-STAR wrote:ugh .... people who download movies need to put alot of work into something and then have some one steal it from them to realise how terrible they are

    seriously king... GO SEE IT IN THEATERS... ill come down and watch the kids this weekend

    don't judge me. the people who make the movies get paid by the hour. and the actors and actresses are overpaid as it is.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:24 am

    flewid wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:ugh .... people who download movies need to put alot of work into something and then have some one steal it from them to realise how terrible they are

    seriously king... GO SEE IT IN THEATERS... ill come down and watch the kids this weekend

    don't judge me. the people who make the movies get paid by the hour. and the actors and actresses are overpaid as it is.

    i put on the robe... im judging.... its on
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 am

    JJ-STAR wrote:
    flewid wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:ugh .... people who download movies need to put alot of work into something and then have some one steal it from them to realise how terrible they are

    seriously king... GO SEE IT IN THEATERS... ill come down and watch the kids this weekend

    don't judge me. the people who make the movies get paid by the hour. and the actors and actresses are overpaid as it is.

    i put on the robe... im judging.... its on

    I hate to take sides....but I agree with JJ. The movie industry has a lot of losses due to bootleg copies. Also, a LOT of people behind the scenes, average joes and scmoes, would be the most affected by lost profit. They are the ones who could be affected.
    It is stealing, no matter how ya slice it.
    To each thier own.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 am

    i watched half of it last night, and i found is comical just like the first one, im kinda unsure of the story, kinda confused me a little, maybe it will make more sense after ive watched it all.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:i watched half of it last night, and i found is comical just like the first one, im kinda unsure of the story, kinda confused me a little, maybe it will make more sense after ive watched it all.

    As long as the fight scenes are good, I am fine with it.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:48 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    As long as the fight scenes are good, I am fine with it.

    hell yea

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

    oh yeh they are good, i liked them anyway.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 pm

    The action and CGI were top notch...but I just couldn't get into the story.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:26 am