» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

GLG t-shirts

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Re: GLG t-shirts

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm

TheArtofBalance wrote:of course! I'm always looking to flex my design skills and help out another awesome site!

Thanks for lookng out man.

We wrote an article about your site, and I plan to add you to the blog roll section today as well (section to help get the word on other sites). I also will post news when you guys have updates/etc if youd like.

We can go forward together, I think our main site's varying news/unique coverage and your forums one of a kind music approach will complement each other well.

PS your shirts rock, of course will want ur aid to make some for us, go u!

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Thats great King!
    we need all the support we can get. we've contacted some other potential partners, much bigger than ourselves. the biggest so far being Video Games Live, (the concert series) their sponsorship would be great and would help our member base grow. Right now were nearing the 300 member mark. not bad for only being up a week.

If you ever want me to do a design for the group the only thing Im going to need is permission to rebuild the logo as a vector, Id also need some info on how it was built, and what font you used as well as any effects so i can mimic them. rebuilding the playfire logo what tedious, but once it was done it was finished it made playing with desing options much easier.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:12 pm

No problem, and that is awesome growth....hopefully it wont be like pf groups that had 900 members but like 10 active, it always comes down to an active good community to make or break a site

our main focus has been the main site, forums have been more of a side thing for us up to this point.

Also, ill make sure to get you any info you need no problem

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Yeah these forums are straight unmodified phpbb. easy enough to mod. if you need graphics or icons Im your guy. Ive worked with this particular phpbb design scheme before and I modded it pretty well. gave a it a unique feel and did away with most of the generic buttons and what not. so thats always an option for visual improvement. Problem is .. usually these kind of forums start throwing up random ads at some point unless you pay for them to not be displayed, which was my problem with them.

Im worried about site participation, as og right now weve got almost 300 members and and handful who are active. I hope the user base increases. along with participation.

yeah any info you can give would make it easier to recreate the design. rebuilding it as a vector is the best thing you can do if you ever decide to use the logo in print. It will always have amazing quality no matter how big it gets made and it can easily be changed or modified at any time.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm

well me wizz queen and others will try to help out the activity and any possible recruitment...

i wann aknow HOW did you get that many members in a week? lol id kill for that

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm

I wanna know too... lol I guess a really good idea just spreads. Ive searched playnit on google and found a bunch of people talking about it on forums and their blogs... so maybe thats why? I was contacted by a PF dev. today asking me if playnit was my site.... I wonder what they want Smile

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm

hahaha....playfires jealous maybe??

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Dunno but I guess we'll find out soon enough
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 pm

TheArtofBalance wrote:I wanna know too... lol I guess a really good idea just spreads. Ive searched playnit on google and found a bunch of people talking about it on forums and their blogs... so maybe thats why? I was contacted by a PF dev. today asking me if playnit was my site.... I wonder what they want Smile

it is an epic idea for sure...watch out they might rip ur idea ;p
    and partners with n4g is epic.....thats a cool site

i remmebr when working on glg concepts with the guys here...we set out to do something different, which is why we cover more then just basic news and reviews, we look at charcter match ups, xbox live experiences, deals, etc etc

trying to make an overal 360 moment

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 pm

[quote="it is an epic idea for sure...watch out they might rip ur idea ;p
    and partners with n4g is epic.....thats a cool site

i remmebr when working on glg concepts with the guys here...we set out to do something different, which is why we cover more then just basic news and reviews, we look at charcter match ups, xbox live experiences, deals, etc etc

trying to make an overal 360 moment[/quote]

yeah its a mad good idea I really hope it keeps growing strong, and I hope PF keeps their noses out of my work.

I lke GLG and i think its got a huge amount of potential. it just needs to get noticed by the right people. I think the reason we have so many members is because of our partnership with N4G. It was a great move. and if all goes well hopefully we will have more.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:24 pm

n4g is a major score...once we have a better set of legs to stand on, I want us to try and partner with epic sites like that as well.

and thanks for the feedback man, you rock

BTW if I ever come across any good leads i'll totally let you know

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 pm

well youre well on your way. theres no doubt about it. this is a great site with great ideas and a lot of potential. Plus all you devs work hard and participate. unlike some other sites I could mention.... Very Happy

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 am

Get t-shirts or hoodies made and I would get some stuff.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:33 am

Apocalypse007 wrote:Get t-shirts or hoodies made and I would get some stuff.

We are working on gear atm...id be down for a shirt and maybe a cap, so well let you know as soon as we have it available

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:48 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Apocalypse007 wrote:Get t-shirts or hoodies made and I would get some stuff.

We are working on gear atm...id be down for a shirt and maybe a cap, so well let you know as soon as we have it available

yea! sounds good to me...id love a shirt or a baseball hat too Smile

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 am

Gotta have GLG gear if I am gonna be playing on live

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 pm