www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    Mass Effect MMO

    Share
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Mass Effect MMO

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:52 pm

    Dont you think a ME MMO would rock?

    To start your own orgainzation or merc group (or to join one of the main ones in exitsence) to pick your race, explore the ME world and team up and form your own squads, it would be so kick ass imo.

    What race would you be? I'd go krogan, they are brutal and amused the hell out of me.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm

    Hell no! I enjoy the single-player experience more, plus the series is about what your actions do to the universe, not what others do. I just don't think that a MMO would do the series any good, it would actually hurt it if anything.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 pm

    watchman626 wrote:Hell no! I enjoy the single-player experience more, plus the series is about what your actions do to the universe, not what others do. I just don't think that a MMO would do the series any good, it would actually hurt it if anything.

    Hell yes ! ;p

    Wrath and Shai agreed in the live party last night... ;( ' ' '

    But I think it would be such an awesome side deal. Keep the main series as is, but have an MMO to explore the awesome depths of space with your fav characters and give you the freedom to make your own name.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:Hell no! I enjoy the single-player experience more, plus the series is about what your actions do to the universe, not what others do. I just don't think that a MMO would do the series any good, it would actually hurt it if anything.

    Hell yes ! ;p

    Wrath and Shai agreed in the live party last night... ;( ' ' '

    But I think it would be such an awesome side deal. Keep the main series as is, but have an MMO to explore the awesome depths of space with your fav characters and give you the freedom to make your own name.
    Well as long as it doesn't conflict with Shepards story then I would be cool with it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 am

    Nooooooooooo! I despise mmo games and think ME needs to stay solo. Y does everything need multiplayer. Y can't they let me be my antisocial self!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 am

    orange20 wrote:Nooooooooooo! I despise mmo games and think ME needs to stay solo. Y does everything need multiplayer. Y can't they let me be my antisocial self!!

    I lold...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 am

    Mass Effect MMO? No, horrible idea. Don't believe me? Try Star Trek Online.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

    orange20 wrote:Nooooooooooo! I despise mmo games and think ME needs to stay solo. Y does everything need multiplayer. Y can't they let me be my antisocial self!!

    lmao, nice.

    @red schism - So STO sucks? im not a ST fan so I didnt bother to check it out.

    And wow, im amazed by the responses Wink luckily it wont happen...but I did pitch it as a side deal, not achange to the main series...

    Cool feedback peeps.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Guest on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 am

    Just for you King a Mini Impromptu Review!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    --

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A Star Trek MMO, what could go wrong? The Answer everything.
    While Star Trek Online is not particularly a BAD game it's not particularly a GOOD game either. Star Trek Online is only for the most die hard of Star Trek fans. Like other MMOS's from Cryptic you'll start the game by creating your character, sadly unlike other Cryptic games the character customization in STO is highly unvaried. You get the choice of being a Human, Vulcan, Android, other human like alien, and not much else, to play as an actual alien race you'll have to purchase the "Alien Race Pack" available less than a week after release. Much to the chagrin of fans and consumers alike.

    Once your done creating your "toon", you'll start on foot and promptly be thrown into action. The first mission will have you fighting off the Borg to defend a starfleet ship. Which may sound exiting if the Borg weren't brain dead. Ground combat essentially boils down to clicking on an enemy and holding down 1 until they die. Where the game really shines in the starship combat. Space combat is a bit slow paced but is actually well thought out and tactics are key. Sadly space combat is the only redeeming quality in Star Trek Online, and for a game based on Star Trek there is not much exploration in the game. In the end Star Trek Online boils down to more Star Wars and less Star Trek.

    So for that I give it, two over used internet facepalms out of five!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mass Effect MMO

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:27 pm