» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Best. Game. Ever.

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Best. Game. Ever.

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

If you had to pick what is the best game ever, what would it be?

I find that almost impossible to answer, but if I had to, I might go with FF Tactics.

It had an epic story, addicitve srpg combat, a bevy of skills, items, and quests, and so much content im amazed it fit on a cd rom. It stands the test of time and is fun to play even today.

Your thoughts?

Re: Best. Game. Ever.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 pm

I'd have to really sit down and think this one over to give a definite answer. So that will have to wait.

I will say however currently my favorite game is Fallout 3, I normally hate RPGs but this is just done so right.

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 am

super mario world.

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. The original for the pc. Mad love@ MPlayer and Gamespy.

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 am

Resident Evil: Code Veronica, although RE2 was damn good too!

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:28 am

oh lord thats so tough...overall best/fave game? oh jeezus...umm...well heres some id put on a list of some of my fave games ever

Super Smash Bros Melee (for the gamecube.so much fun w/ friends)
    Custom Robo (again, gamecube. i did that story mode for HOURS on end and it was fun w/ friends)
    Halo 3 (LOVE THE MULTIPLAYER AND CUSTOM GAMES! OMFG! sooo much fun! xD lol)
    Fallout 3 (loads of single player fun)
    Super Smash Bros (for the n64. me and my bro used to ALWAYS rent this)
    Pokemon Stadium 1 (loved this gameee!)

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 am

Well, this is probably all relative to what everyone was exposed to first; but for me, Final Fantasy VII was the first time I was exposed to the console J-RPG genre and the first time I was exposed to beyond the story side-quests and unlockables (including secret party members), so this game was pretty powerful to me.

The music was exceptionally striking to me, and influenced my decision to be a musician, and learn the piano since when I was a small child.

First time I became attached to a video game character and wanted to see them through the story too.

It was akin to reading a very powerful book, and I have yet to forget the experience to this day.

Final Fantasy Tactics came a close second. I am pretty sure if I had played that game first, it would've taken me away, as it was a pretty moving experience albeit shorter than FFVII.

Third would probably be Super Mario Bros 3. Now there was an epic game. You had to complete that shit in one sitting on the NES. And back then, no one really knew about the flute. We didn't have the internet, and most of use never saw the use of Nintendo Power magazine, nor heard of it.

Damn, this thread just takes me back.

Lol. The resident evil series is indeed a large staple of back in the day gaming. It was an excellent game for its time.

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Oh why do you make a thread asking the hardest question?
    If I had to choose a game I would choose:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Why? Well I have beat the game over a dozen times, I know where every heart piece, skatula, and all the other small things are. I have 100% completed that game more than once obviously. It's my most favorite game, and it holds a special place in my heart. I have judged the other recent Zelda games based on my experience with OoT, but all have come up short. Take Twilight Princess, I beat that a second time and didn't feel like ever going back and playing it again. I beat Windwaker about 4 times, but it got old. I just recently played through OoT again, and guess what, it was just as much fun as the first time.

IMO

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 pm

I've been playing games for a long time but the one that blew me away the most is when GTA III came out for PS2 it blew me away in every department the game play the cutscenes the looks it just was totally awesome and raised the bar for every game in that genre! The last game to do this for me was Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 am