» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Games that can ruin your relationship, part 2 !

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Games that can ruin your relationship, part 2 !

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:00 pm

http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/games-that-can-ruin-your-relationship-part-2/

Ok, so I decided to write up a sequel to one of our most popular articles and here it is.

Enjoy !

Re: Games that can ruin your relationship, part 2 !

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/2010/01/02/games-that-can-ruin-your-relationship-part-2/

Ok, so I decided to write up a sequel to one of our most popular articles and here it is.

Enjoy !
    Transformers 1 sucked Transformers ROTF aka 2 was good

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Mw2 will definately ruin your relationship. XD

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I've seen Gears of War 1 almost start domestic disputes on a nightly basis.

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm

i agree on gow2. i dont know anyone who plays that game that DOESNT get pissed off after 2-3 matches (sometimes even the first match gets some mad, but some are like ehh i aint played in a while im a lil rusty, that was a warm up) ergg that game makes me so mad sometimes xD random explosions (that were never there before) my head getting popped off when i WATCHED the bullet shoot my kneecap, my headshots not registering, people being able to take 2390950 shotty shots and not die but they turn around BOOM im dead...the magical chainsaw that can let your guy jump anywhere from 5-50 feet to chainsaw someone...the chainsaw battles/duals not always registering one of the chainsaws (usually yours) and you get chain'd and are like "JAGJRA OMGWTMFHAB!!!!"

btw for those wonderin OMGWTMFHAB is OH MY GOD WHAT THE MOTHER F**KIN HELL 455 B17CH!!!!

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Oh god, any couple that plays GoW2...I don't even wanna know what the result of that will be. All I ca picture is a couple playing it then one of the things Hatt3r talked about happening and then they just start yelling at each other.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 am

Mudkip wrote:Oh god, any couple that plays GoW2...I don't even wanna know what the result of that will be. All I ca picture is a couple playing it then one of the things Hatt3r talked about happening and then they just start yelling at each other.

ONE of the things i said happen? please that like ALWAYS happens xD

omg...i just pictured a couple playin gow2 in my head....and um...ok i died laughing at the results xD couple is no more, theres a broken controller thrown into the 50" LCD screen, the guy has a broken fist from punching the wall, and the girl is crying...thats sooo mean to think about but i mean.that would prolly happen xD

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:03 am

Yeah I guess saying only one of those things would happen was being nice huh?

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 am

Mudkip wrote:Yeah I guess saying only one of those things would happen was being nice huh?

yea...only one thing happening...hmm...i odnt think thats ever happened? i used to always have atleast 2-3 happen...random lag and no shotty hit detection and no headshot detection were my usual ones...

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah I'd get the random shotgun bs where no matter how many times I shot a person it wouldn't hurt them. Actuall I'm sure everything you listed has happened to me at least once through both Gears 1 and 2. I want Gears 3 to come out, but I won't look forward to the MP of that game.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 am

Mudkip wrote:Yeah I'd get the random shotgun bs where no matter how many times I shot a person it wouldn't hurt them. Actuall I'm sure everything you listed has happened to me at least once through both Gears 1 and 2. I want Gears 3 to come out, but I won't look forward to the MP of that game.

yea...i think the shotgun bs was the most common actually. ESPECIALLY if you shot at the forkin host!!! erggg youd fire 9205rt28i042 times hed shoot once, auto-down/splosion

WHY IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO GEARS 3:
    Dizzy RETURNETHZ!!!!
    Skorge is Back (idk if this is true. i HOPE it is. a badass like Skorge should be able to survive that pathetic fall off his dam hydra thing...and if he cant..well...!%*£? you epic)

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 pm

thats why I never used the shotgun. It was always much easier downing people with blindfire pistol(gow1)/revolver(gow2). I was seriously good at GoW1, but GoW2 was a love hate thing. They kept changing weapon damage with patches, so I never really got into a good groove on GoW2. Last time I played, I was doing alright blindfiring the Revolver at people and downin em before they got to shotgun range, but I haven't played in ages, so who knows how the weapons work now?

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Flowless wrote:thats why I never used the shotgun. It was always much easier downing people with blindfire pistol(gow1)/revolver(gow2). I was seriously good at GoW1, but GoW2 was a love hate thing. They kept changing weapon damage with patches, so I never really got into a good groove on GoW2. Last time I played, I was doing alright blindfiring the Revolver at people and downin em before they got to shotgun range, but I haven't played in ages, so who knows how the weapons work now?

i always just dealt with it, ya know. but it always seemed to work fine for me, no matter the gun, i would shoot, the hit would register, etc... maybe cod has something to do with my low expectations for any MP game?

edit* GRAW2 ruined a relationship of mine. for real. 1 year strong and i played that game religiously and she just left. it was seriously one of the best MP experiences of my life so far. i hope they make another graw!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:53 pm