by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Drink Too Much? Hungover?

Drink Too Much? Hungover?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I didn't really go over board last night. Just went to a friends. It's been awhile since I really let loose. But I did manage to wake up with a small hangover. Anyone else? Anyone call to the dinosaurs (puke)?

Re: Drink Too Much? Hungover?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 pm

i went to a friends house as well, i wanted a quiet night with a few good friends but it didn't last. we ended up going to the bar and somehow got into a fight over a seat? then i went to denny's after the bar closed with a buddy of mine and got into a fight there because some douche wanted to hit his g/f and show to everyone how tough he is. amazing how people these days just turn their heads to things like that and im always left feeling im the only one that does anything and for some reason feel like an asshole? society is crazy. good luck in 2010, you're gonna need it.

and yeah, i'm hungover like a mofo. drunken

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 am

My night was pretty much ruined by morons who thought they could drink and drive. Argued with them on why it was a bad idea for about 3 hours, then decided to let them go wrap their *cars* around a *pole*, so they could learn their god damn lesson.

Morons shouldn't be allowed to drink.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 am

I just overate vice overdrank, had the mad poopage.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 am

I drink but I know how to control it. I'm not like those people who can't hold in their barf or KO in peoples' chairs or beds. And yes, I know I'm 15.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 am

flewid wrote:then i went to denny's after the bar closed with a buddy of mine and got into a fight there because some douche wanted to hit his g/f and show to everyone how tough he is. amazing how people these days just turn their heads to things like that and im always left feeling im the only one that does anything and for some reason feel like an asshole?

You're not alone man believe me. I hate when guys are like that but I've come to the conclusion that women love to be treated badly as I'm a nice guy and yet have been single for the past 2-3 years. Yet everytime I see a douchebag he's always got a girl on his arm, makes me fucking sick and wondering why I even try.

BTW I didn't have anything to drink last night Sad no booze around FTL.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

Some guys walk around with their arms around their girlfriend like they own her. It's kind of sad.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:51 am

Yeah that is sad, and yet they deal with it.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm

I drank way to much for new years and then had to be at work at 8am with a serious hangover. Blew ass. But got some much needed sleep last night so I feel much better. Very Happy

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 pm

I sat around my house drank 2 bottles of wine watched independance day and passed out... VERY low key new years for me this year. Spent the night with Andy and it was actually kinda nice.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:I sat around my house drank 2 bottles of wine watched independance day and passed out... VERY low key new years for me this year. Spent the night with Andy and it was actually kinda nice.

I think I have you beat, I sat around watching the remakes of Black Christmas and My Bloody Valentine 3D. What a waste is all I can say.

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 pm

I don't drink, but I thought this would fit the topic lol

"What do tigers dream of when they take their little tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Hallie Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head, we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And then we're gonna find our best friend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, oh, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug, Doug! But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers........well then we're s**t out of luck."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:17 pm