» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

I just saw the one of the worst examples of the SDF in action...

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

I just saw the one of the worst examples of the SDF in action...

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:11 pm

As you all know, im an author at GLG who comes up with different articles to try and entertain our readers while provoking some kind of thought or to get a laugh out of you.

I recently wrote an article, saying why the SDF should enjoy 09, as 2010 will be much different. I do an analysis of Sonys momentum and how the 360 can stop it, using title comparisons/tech comparions to illustrate the points.

It was submitted over at N4G, and it IMMEDIATELY failed within an hours time. It was lol'd at, called flamebait, I was personally criticized, and other rude/bias comments were made.

HOWEVER, a pro sony article, of the EXACT same nature (why sony owned 09 and will own 2010/2011) got approved immediately and was praised.

This shows the double standard over at N4G and why allowing contributors who are mindless fanboys to approve or fail a topic is wrong. And I read a lot of the comments on the n4g article itself, and all of thier criticisms were actually COVERED in the article, which shows they didnt even read it.

Merry xmas right? lmao.

Re: I just saw the one of the worst examples of the SDF in action...

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm

King I'm sorry man...but that's Sony Fanboys for ya. They don't know how to appreciate other consoles and opinions.

I just read that said article that you said was praised cause it was "Pro Sony." That was honestly one of the worst articles I have read in a long time. I HATE Sony fanboys...there is nothing wrong with owning a PS3, but when you claim that its the best console available...then you are obviously smoking something.

I praise your view and opinion King. Very Happy

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:53 pm

I just went over there and dropped the Sony's owning numbers of MW2 of 4.2 mil copies on the 360 and 1.8 mil on the PS3 and asked if anyone could explain how 1.8 is greater than 4.2? I figure it a good even ground game to see who has more gamers.
    Don't get me wrong Sony is in for a good position to finally make a strong run this year but I ask what took them so long?
    BTY Watchman the PS3 is the best console it just has nothing to go with it no games and no community really, its like owning a sports car and having to radio, tires, or a hot chick in the passanger seat.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 pm

ksu ds wrote:I just went over there and dropped the Sony's owning numbers of MW2 of 4.2 mil copies on the 360 and 1.8 mil on the PS3 and asked if anyone could explain how 1.8 is greater than 4.2? I figure it a good even ground game to see who has more gamers.
    Don't get me wrong Sony is in for a good position to finally make a strong run this year but I ask what took them so long?
    BTY Watchman the PS3 is the best console it just has nothing to go with it no games and no community really, its like owning a sports car and having to radio, tires, or a hot chick in the passanger seat.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha thats classic. I own a PS3 and I play it quite a bit, but I still prefer my Xbox 360. Smile

They aren't in a good position next year...Microsoft has them by the throat right now lol
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 pm

@watchman - thanks for the props man ;p read ur feedback on the article and it rocked. I will say it was a very opinionated article, but I wrote it with sound arguments and did mention some of Sony's better propects in 2010. But thats the SDF for ya right? ha ha.

@ksu du - I nearly lol for real as I read your sports car analogy ha ha ha.

Ive always had more faith in the PS3 for hardware quality and graphical potential, while the xbox had more games I liked and a better online service/community. Just ones man view anyways ;p

Most of those SDF would be like WTF when they find out I am still planning to get a PS3 for GoW 3, ha ha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:23 pm