by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

R.I.P. # 4

R.I.P. # 4

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 am

xbox 360 # 4 ... you were less than a year old when you got the RROD and you will be missed.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Re: R.I.P. # 4

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:45 am

I guess no playing L4D2 with you anytime soon. Damn that sucks Star...

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 am

well at least theyre gunna fix it for me for free again... and we can always have ps3 play dates

still makes me so sad though... i turned it on to have a l4d gaming night... turned it off to do some stuff came back to it an hour later and ..... kaboom dead

you figure a gaming consol that has a crap load of new features wuold fix the old problems.

just my luck the way my week has been going though just one more thing to make me want to run through the malls screaming that santa is dead

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:well at least theyre gunna fix it for me for free again... and we can always have ps3 play dates

still makes me so sad though... i turned it on to have a l4d gaming night... turned it off to do some stuff came back to it an hour later and ..... kaboom dead

you figure a gaming consol that has a crap load of new features wuold fix the old problems.

just my luck the way my week has been going though just one more thing to make me want to run through the malls screaming that santa is dead
    That sucks JJ....we all share your pain. If you want to play some PS3 just let me know, I have all the big titles. I see some Uncharted 2 mp in the near future.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:27 pm

That sucks !

Im on the 5th xbox of mine, 3 RROD and an E74 if memory serves. (I cant remember if it was 2 or 3 rrods, and thus would make this either xbox 4 or 5, whatever it comes down to).

Have fun on "the other" platform until then !

I hope next gen MS gets its hardware act together.

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 pm

watchman626 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:well at least theyre gunna fix it for me for free again... and we can always have ps3 play dates

That sucks JJ....we all share your pain. If you want to play some PS3 just let me know, I have all the big titles. I see some Uncharted 2 mp in the near future.

if my memory serves me correctly i believe ive already accepted a freinds invite from you on the ps3... ive been neglecting my black baby for my white baby since i got it back with l4d2 but i guess ill be back into playing some uncharted... aka game of the year aka better then L4D2.

yup... i said it ... better then zombie killing

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 am

JJ-STAR wrote:xbox 360 # 4 ... you were less than a year old when you got the RROD and you will be missed.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I'll miss ya JJ!! Sad

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:16 am

JJ-STAR wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:

if my memory serves me correctly i believe ive already accepted a freinds invite from you on the ps3... ive been neglecting my black baby for my white baby since i got it back with l4d2 but i guess ill be back into playing some uncharted... aka game of the year aka better then L4D2.

yup... i said it ... better then zombie killing
    Yeah you you did accept my friend request. I'm up for anything on PS3....I have Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 and I'm in the MAG Beta. Those are pretty much the only games I play online. Oh we could play some LittleBigPlanet too if you have that. It's whatever just let me know when you want to play and what.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 am

I have the mag beta i never downloaded it... i got really impatient and didnt feel like waiting 12 hours for it to download. but i have uncharted 2 and lbp as well... lemme know when youre up for a date!

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I went and I purchased a new 360 this weekend and lo and behold my old one comes in the mail the next day hahah so now we have too many systems and not enough tvs. wow.....

well on the plus side i'll get to game all the time now with no disruption

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm