www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 pm

    Hey there all, CaptainMayhem88 here (or Mudkip as many of you know me as) Shock told me about the site so I thought I'd join up and see what all the noise is about Smile I look forward to meeting new people and having some good gaming matches with you as well.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 pm

    Welcome Captain...
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:19 pm

    Glad to have you aboard.

    Watcha playing lately?


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 am

    I've been lately playing Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer and not much else. I have a bunch of games that need to revisited though like Gears 2, possibly some Halo ODST action. Sucks because there is a whole list of games already out and games coming out that I want. So many games so little time.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:23 am

    CaptainMayhem88 wrote:I've been lately playing Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer and not much else. I have a bunch of games that need to revisited though like Gears 2, possibly some Halo ODST action. Sucks because there is a whole list of games already out and games coming out that I want. So many games so little time.

    If too many games is a problem, your in for a hurting this spring ;p darksiders, bayonetta, army of two 40th, bioshock 2, mass effect 2, and more.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:29 am

    well hello there Mudkip! i still need to help you out with crackdown as well. sorry we never got to it before but whenever you are ready ill be down for it. i reeaaaally want to complete that game. ive come so close to give up!! and i would be happy to help you complete it as well

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:31 am

    Welcome aboard Captain!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:57 pm

    ZOMGGGG ITS MUDKIPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    WHO STOLE MY PIKACHU!!!!! D:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm

    Thanks for the welcome everyone, and yeah orange we do need to do some Crackdown soon...I've just been so wrapped up in MW 2 to even play anything else....

    And Impure I'm really only looking forward to one of those game you listed and that'd be Bioshock 2. I might look into Army of Two: The 40th day, but I need to pick up the first game still.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm

    CaptainMayhem88 wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone, and yeah orange we do need to do some Crackdown soon...I've just been so wrapped up in MW 2 to even play anything else....

    And Impure I'm really only looking forward to one of those game you listed and that'd be Bioshock 2. I might look into Army of Two: The 40th day, but I need to pick up the first game still.

    OMG I think you are gonna break Kings heart LOL!! Army of Two is his baby this Generation lol!!!

    Welcome aboard... Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:47 am

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    CaptainMayhem88 wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone, and yeah orange we do need to do some Crackdown soon...I've just been so wrapped up in MW 2 to even play anything else....

    And Impure I'm really only looking forward to one of those game you listed and that'd be Bioshock 2. I might look into Army of Two: The 40th day, but I need to pick up the first game still.

    OMG I think you are gonna break Kings heart LOL!! Army of Two is his baby this Generation lol!!!

    Welcome aboard... Very Happy

    Well seeing how christmas is coming up soon (and my birthday soon after) I may have to pick up a copy of the game so me and him can play through the game. I've played the game before so I know that co-op is the way to go.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

    CaptainMayhem88 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    CaptainMayhem88 wrote:Thanks for the welcome everyone, and yeah orange we do need to do some Crackdown soon...I've just been so wrapped up in MW 2 to even play anything else....

    And Impure I'm really only looking forward to one of those game you listed and that'd be Bioshock 2. I might look into Army of Two: The 40th day, but I need to pick up the first game still.

    OMG I think you are gonna break Kings heart LOL!! Army of Two is his baby this Generation lol!!!

    Welcome aboard... Very Happy

    Well seeing how christmas is coming up soon (and my birthday soon after) I may have to pick up a copy of the game so me and him can play through the game. I've played the game before so I know that co-op is the way to go.

    Well if you do happen to pick it back up, I doubt King would mind playing with ya lol...considering he never has nor will he trade that game in....

    AND if u wanna go for the online chievies.....JadedEyez, Pitbull and I need to boost so ur more than welcome in
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 am

    Im down for AoT anytime, anywhere lol. Love that damn game.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

    see capt people are cool here, but becare the king guys is weird lol
    anyway you have me on your list im always willing to help out i need 2 rent crackdown again so Orange or you can help me Smile

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Guest on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:05 am

    Mudkip wrote:I look forward to meeting new people and having some good gaming matches with you as well.

    PFFFT. We don't PLAY games round these parts.

    But seriously, if you ever want to jump on GoW2, shoot me a friend request and let me know when, I've been meaning to play that again. I haven't played too much MW2 because I don't own my own copy yet, but i'll shoot ya an invite if I am playing it at the time.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The one...the only....CaptainMayhem88

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 am