by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Happy Holidays!

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

JJ-STAR wrote:Like always I got spoiled rotten by my boyfriend'd family.

I got my precious Nintendo Wii
    an extra wand and nunchuck
    a classic controller
    then gun mount for shooter games
    metroid trilogy (collectors edition)
    mario galaxy
    mario kart
    mario party 8
    resident evil zero
    wii sports
    some zelda bow and arrow shooting range game
    and zelda twilight princess

I also got willy wonka and the chocolate factory (blueray)
    labrynth (blueray)
    and cars (blue ray)

and because im such a nerd a HUUUUGE nightmare before christmas snow globe that is so big theres actually a switch to make the confetti move since theres no way you can shake it.. and it plays a little song with it too...

and i still have to go see my parents in febuary

I feel like a spoiled brat
    Did you get the Nyko Perfect Shot or the Zapper? And the Metroid Primes are badass.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:Like always I got spoiled rotten by my boyfriend'd family.

I got my precious Nintendo Wii
    an extra wand and nunchuck
    a classic controller
    then gun mount for shooter games
    metroid trilogy (collectors edition)
    mario galaxy
    mario kart
    mario party 8
    resident evil zero
    wii sports
    some zelda bow and arrow shooting range game
    and zelda twilight princess

I also got willy wonka and the chocolate factory (blueray)
    labrynth (blueray)
    and cars (blue ray)

and because im such a nerd a HUUUUGE nightmare before christmas snow globe that is so big theres actually a switch to make the confetti move since theres no way you can shake it.. and it plays a little song with it too...

and i still have to go see my parents in febuary

I feel like a spoiled brat
    Did you get the Nyko Perfect Shot or the Zapper? And the Metroid Primes are badass.

ummm i guess its the zapper cause its not the nyko one.

i only played metroid for like a minute then my attention shifted to zelda for like the 900th time and i havent looked back... i really do think zelda is my fave franchise of all time

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 am

Ya I haven't played Twilight Princess for Wii yet. Is it any good? The videos I saw looked cool.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:Ya I haven't played Twilight Princess for Wii yet. Is it any good? The videos I saw looked cool.
    The Gamecube version of Twilight Princess is better (its the one I own). But the Wii version is just as much fun.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 am

Can you play the Wii version with the classic controller or just the Wii mote?

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:08 am

I got the following for Christmas:
    Forza Motorsport 3
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Blu-ray)
    UP (Blu-ray)
    Wall-E (Blu-ray)
    A Bug's Life (Blu-ray)
    Public Enemies (Blu-ray)
    Cars (Blu-ray)
    Monster's Inc. (Blu-ray)
    2 pairs of shoes (Leather Sketchers, and Suede New Balance)
    Polo Blue Cologne
    Lounge pants lol
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell book (its a prequel to Conviction)

*I'm trying to collect all the Pixar movies on BD. I only have Toy Story 1 & 2, Incredibles, and Finding Nemo to go, but first those 4 have to be released from the Disney Vault Sad

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:Can you play the Wii version with the classic controller or just the Wii mote?
    You have to play the Wii version with the Wii-mote.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:Can you play the Wii version with the classic controller or just the Wii mote?
    i played it on game cube and its more or less the same... i think you can only play with the wand and nunchuck ... at least i didnt see any other options in the manual. seriously i love twilight princess soo much and would go as far as saying its the best game ive ever played

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 am

Flowless wrote:Lol, freakin shower axe pack. That stuff is boss though. You don't know what to do with a keyboard man? If it's MIDI, you can use it to work on your music stuff on the PC!! I had to go out and buy a MIDI keyboard a few months back, and it made everything so much faster when it came to beatmaking, etc.

Sounds like ya'll made off nicely. HAHAH. Ahh to be young.

oh yea dude the axe stuff is amazing. smells AWESOMEEEE xD

and idk if its MIDI...its a Casio Electronic Keyboard WK-200....idk if that helps you at all...but..thats what it is xD

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 am

I'm pretty sure that's a MIDI. It's got a USB cord to plug into a computer right?

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:I'm pretty sure that's a MIDI. It's got a USB cord to plug into a computer right?

umm....i would not have a clue xD its still in its box...tryna find a spot in my room to get it out and check it out n stuff...im not the BIGGEST fan of keyboards/pianos, i can play a few things (mainly the stuff ive learned from music appreciation this past semester but that wasplaying on the mallet instruments, like the marimbas n what not) and i kinda get bored sometimes and make up stuff but...eh..idk..im prolly not gonna get rid of it tho i know that much. idk what ill do...i might get it out here in a few n check it out

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 am

learning things on keyboards would be sweet, I got a few friends that can play some things on keyboard...I'd try to learn but I'm a horrible learner when it comes to things like that. I think I'll just stick to drumming.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Gonna have to start up a GLG band at this point. Got a drummer, some keyboards; I'm sure we got some vocalists in there somewhere, and I'm sure we got some guitarists (including myself) too.

SHiieeee-- I got a harmonica too.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:
    i played it on game cube and its more or less the same... i think you can only play with the wand and nunchuck ... at least i didnt see any other options in the manual. seriously i love twilight princess soo much and would go as far as saying its the best game ive ever played
    It's pretty cheap on Ebay for the Gamecube version so I might get that.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Flowless wrote:Gonna have to start up a GLG band at this point. Got a drummer, some keyboards; I'm sure we got some vocalists in there somewhere, and I'm sure we got some guitarists (including myself) too.

every good band needs a harmonica!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 am

this band needs more cowbell!!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:18 am

Flowless wrote:Gonna have to start up a GLG band at this point. Got a drummer, some keyboards; I'm sure we got some vocalists in there somewhere, and I'm sure we got some guitarists (including myself) too.

Oh my god I lol'd haha.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:33 am

JJ-STAR wrote:this band needs more cowbell!!

oh man that made me lol hard. Pure win!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:42 am

Man, I remember going to the guitar center once and grabbing one of those. I gave em all more cowbell. I've GOT A FEVAH!! And the only PRESCRIPTIOOOONN, IS MORE COWBELL!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:24 am

JJ-STAR wrote:
    Ocarina of Time is still my most favorite Zelda of all time. Twilight Princess was good, but I didn't find myself going back and playing it 11 more times like I did with Ocarina of Time. I have even beaten the Master Quest version of OoT....it was freakin hard.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 pm

watchman626 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:
    Ocarina of Time is still my most favorite Zelda of all time. Twilight Princess was good, but I didn't find myself going back and playing it 11 more times like I did with Ocarina of Time. I have even beaten the Master Quest version of OoT....it was freakin hard.

wasent that for game cube? I had that one too... but them my boyfriend traded my game cube and all the games in... THEN HE BOUGHT ME A WII *hugs my wii* i cant be mad i love this thing sooo much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 am