www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    name that movie

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

    Correct! As far as your quote goes.. I'm stumped. Sounds like a chick flick though.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm

    kinda in a sense, its more comedy than chick flick i think

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 am

    Ok no clue what the last quote was and I dont feel like looking it up. Here's a new one.

    -"You wanna tell me what happened here?"
    -"Uh, there was a fire, I dunno, I came by and it's... checkin out the fire."
    -"Well that lady uh, Mona? She said that you two were in the building together when the fire started."
    -"Yeah, she's a liar, cuz I dunno her so whatever, whatever she says is a lie, so..."
    -"K, so you're saying you weren't in the building with that woman?"
    -"No, not I! Aright, she started it, aright? Because she was like "I hate my job, I'm gonna burn this mother down!" And I said "You better not... you better not!"
    -"She said it was an electrical fire.
    -"It was. It was a total electrical fire, it was like uh, the switches had sparks comin out, and the sockets, and uh it was like the 4th of July, man!"
    -"Why aren't you wearing your pants, Joe?"

    Long quote I know but it's my favorite part of the movie.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:03 pm

    lol Orange County

    "I gave you your life."
    "You gave me chains."
    "I thought you would have learnt by now; you cannot have one without the other. "

    just watched it last night !! lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

    Underworld- Rise of the Lycans


    THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS
    READER DISCRETION ADVISED



    -This house is a fucking prison!
    -On Planet Bullshit!
    -In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:12 am

    Step Brothers

    I made you, and I'm God, that's all you need to know.

    What movie is this from?
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: name that movie

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 am

    JJ-STAR wrote:Underworld- Rise of the Lycans


    THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS
    READER DISCRETION ADVISED



    -This house is a fucking prison!
    -On Planet Bullshit!
    -In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

    I nearly cried when he said planet bullshit


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 am

    i just realised queen already used the last quote i did... sorry queenie <3

    "Cops dont like me, and I don't like cops"

    and i cheated on 007's quote so im not gunna answer

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 pm

    Guest wrote:ok here we go


    You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash






















    answer






    Arrow twilight
    DO NOT MENTION THAT TRASH HERE!!!!!! Mad

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:36 pm

    Apocalypse007 wrote:Step Brothers

    I made you, and I'm God, that's all you need to know.

    What movie is this from?
    Damn.... that was some movie with Rose McGowan right?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 pm

    HooKnows wrote:
    Apocalypse007 wrote:Step Brothers

    I made you, and I'm God, that's all you need to know.

    What movie is this from?
    Damn.... that was some movie with Rose McGowan right?

    Yup it was from Jawbreaker lol...

    " If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 am

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    HooKnows wrote:
    Apocalypse007 wrote:Step Brothers

    I made you, and I'm God, that's all you need to know.

    What movie is this from?
    Damn.... that was some movie with Rose McGowan right?

    Yup it was from Jawbreaker lol...

    " If you're going to point a gun, you'd better be ready to pull the trigger"

    Terminator Salvation

    "If you were me and I was you, I'd use YOUR body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 am

    Actor 1: What's your excuse?
    Actor 2: Sir, excuse for what, sir?
    Actor 1: I'm asking the f*cking questions here private. Do you understand?

    Sponsored content

    Re: name that movie

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:23 am