by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

*ahem ahem* FYI

*ahem ahem* FYI

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 am

Just so that every one is aware.... I am officially on LIVE as of today...

been brushing up on my L4D skills

feel free to add me JJ ST4R

but please leave a message if youre gamer tag is not the same as your name on here

Looking forward to fighting zombies, aliens , evil masterminds and what ever else may come in my way with you guys

<3

Re: *ahem ahem* FYI

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 am

Congrats! Welcome back fearless zombie resistance leader!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:50 pm

welcome to 50 dollars a year worth of fun and adventure !

ps since u debated replacing me as second in command, im debating whether to send a FR or not ;p

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:welcome to 50 dollars a year worth of fun and adventure !

ps since u debated replacing me as second in command, im debating whether to send a FR or not ;p

please youre not debating anything... every one knows youve been waiting months for this moment so that you can be blessed with my presence.

By the way I'd like to bring something to your attention, your wife sent me a request MONTHS ago and when i logged in there was the invite was waiting patiently for me... just another reason to debate replacing you Razz
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:welcome to 50 dollars a year worth of fun and adventure !

please youre not debating anything... every one knows youve been waiting months for this moment so that you can be blessed with my presence.

By the way I'd like to bring something to your attention, your wife sent me a request MONTHS ago and when i logged in there was the invite was waiting patiently for me... just another reason to debate replacing you Razz

1 - I obviously havent been waiting months to be blessed, as you said, my wife had a request waiting for you, not me ;p

2 - you know when it comes to high octane coolosity, im #1 and the AZTF needs the renegade of funk, the bring of typhoid, etc to help lead the charge

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

oh king, im glad to have you as a second in command. You never give up.

Hope to see you on live soon ya bum

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:35 am

Thanks Brendon... looking forward to finally getting to get in some games with you.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Welcome to LIVE!! =D I sent an invite. I'll probably be picking up L4D2 late in the year like yourself, so it'll be awesome to not be the only one who has missed out.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

wicked flow! lemme know what games you have so we can fight the evils of the world together.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I'll add you JJ. I don't have a 360 right now, but it can't hurt to have you in my friends list.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

watchman626 wrote:I'll add you JJ. I don't have a 360 right now, but it can't hurt to have you in my friends list.

well it definetly could hurt you to have me on your friends list... because i have a low gamer rating since i use abusive language and im agressive (i read my rating last night) however i heard through the grape vine you have ps3 and you can add me on there
    JJ-STAR.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:I'll add you JJ. I don't have a 360 right now, but it can't hurt to have you in my friends list.

well it definetly could hurt you to have me on your friends list... because i have a low gamer rating since i use abusive language and im agressive (i read my rating last night) however i heard through the grape vine you have ps3 and you can add me on there
    JJ-STAR.
    hahaha I have never gotten a bad rating and I use alot of bad language as well lol yes you heard true I do have a PS3, so I will add you on PSN......

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 pm

yeah!!!! JJ's on live now!! woot!!

as soon as i pick up l4d1 we are gonna fight the hordes of zombies!!

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

*lol* queenie... ive been brushing up on my skills, im almost back to where i was before in terms of awesomeness and yes... you do have to pick it back up.

and watch... i think its because on L4D im a jerk who just votes people out of rooms when im lobby leader cause they dont have a mic. that miht have something to do with it.

but when it comes to survival only the strong survive
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:*lol* queenie... ive been brushing up on my skills, im almost back to where i was before in terms of awesomeness and yes... you do have to pick it back up.

and watch... i think its because on L4D im a jerk who just votes people out of rooms when im lobby leader cause they dont have a mic. that miht have something to do with it.

but when it comes to survival only the strong survive

You know they CAN ban you permanently from live if you reach a certain level of negative reviews/feedback. I'd be a little careful fearless leader

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 pm

they cant ban me im the spokes person for awesome... if they ban me they would get hate mail from my entire fan base and i dont think they want that kind of negative publicity.

pluuuussss all you guys can boost my rating so that i dont get banned when you add me as friends... DUH!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:04 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:they cant ban me im the spokes person for awesome... if they ban me they would get hate mail from my entire fan base and i dont think they want that kind of negative publicity.

pluuuussss all you guys can boost my rating so that i dont get banned when you add me as friends... DUH!

Who said I decided to add you? I think I sense a negative review being posted ;p

(JK)

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 pm

JJ add me on LIVE my tag is Twisted Tony
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:JJ add me on LIVE my tag is Twisted Tony

watch out, hes garbage

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:18 pm

HAHAH yeah well if hes so garbage then you dont have to play with us while were being awesome...
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:HAHAH yeah well if hes so garbage then you dont have to play with us while were being awesome...

deal Wink

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 am

JJ just thought I would let you know that I added you on PSN. But I bet you are too busy playing on Live playing L4D to notice lol have fun! I'll see you on PSN and maybe Live once I get another Xbox.

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 pm

JJ what's your PSN?

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Her PSN ID is: JJ-STAR ....Feel free to add me if you want as well Tony my ID is: watchman626 ....The only mp games I really play are Uncharted 2 and KZ2, but at the moment I am playing GOW: Collection.

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 pm

yeah i have uncharted 2 as well... we should get together and play some co-op... i loooooo ve co-op
    JJ-STAR = PSN

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 pm