by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Don't know what to do

Don't know what to do

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I am making this thread because I don't know what to do. Right now I don't have a 360 and probably wont have one until December, so I'm stuck with my other 2 consoles (PS3 and Wii) and my pc. There are three games coming out this week that I really want, here they are:

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
    God of War Collection - PS3ish
    Assassin's Creed 2 (want it on 360, but will do with PS3 version)

Which game do ya'll think I should get. I want the New Mario, because its supposed to be awesome (going back to 2D style). But I also want to play through the God of War games. And I really really want to play AC2........I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! HELP!!

Re: Don't know what to do

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm getting the God of War collection. All those other games can wait till Christmas. It's Kratos! It's going to kick ass!! Yeah you played it before. But not in true HD.

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:27 pm

I'd get the God of War collection and just wait to get AC2 until you get your 360 back.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 pm

I vote GoW collection, then AC2 when the 360 is fixed.

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah I was thinking about getting the GoW Collection as I have never played it before.

As for the 360 I'm gonna save up and buy a Arcade...mine is out of warranty and I don't really feel like paying for a "Refurbished" Launch 360, plus I want the HDMI connection.

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

GOW

A) because you get 2 games which should keep you occupied
    B) because you know youre gunna get it anyways
    C) because you dont wanna mix up a series by getting them on 2 diff consols (AC2)
    D) It's $40 for 2 games... i mean really? why not

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Well I traded in some games that were on a "Select List" and got the new Mario game for 7 bucks.....all I traded was Red Faction: Guerrilla, and the Xbox version of L4D. Very Happy it was a great deal....and I will be getting the God of War Collection on Tuesday. UNLESS I have the money for a 360.....then I won't be getting the GOW: C

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Well this paycheck didn't bring the much needed funds to purchase a Xbox 360...I guess I will be getting the GoW collection tonight and then waiting for the next paycheck to arrive....then....just maybe then I can get a 360. Sad
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

watchman626 wrote:Well this paycheck didn't bring the much needed funds to purchase a Xbox 360...I guess I will be getting the GoW collection tonight and then waiting for the next paycheck to arrive....then....just maybe then I can get a 360. Sad

;(

Remind me to add you when I grab a ps3 in january, and shame u cant rock the 360 for a bit. Got to love quality hardware right?

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:Well this paycheck didn't bring the much needed funds to purchase a Xbox 360...I guess I will be getting the GoW collection tonight and then waiting for the next paycheck to arrive....then....just maybe then I can get a 360. Sad

;(

Remind me to add you when I grab a ps3 in January, and shame u cant rock the 360 for a bit. Got to love quality hardware right?
    Ok man will do. Yeah I really wanted to finish Borderlands, even though I know the disappointing ending....I just thought it was fun to just shoot stuf, especially with friends. Yeah my first 360 made it 2yrs without dying then this last one made it 1 1/2 yrs without dying, it was very upsetting but I can live with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:12 am