» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Dragon Age Origins Review

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Dragon Age Origins Review

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 pm

This will be posted by tonight, so anyone not obsesed with MW2 (all three of you) can see if this is worth a pick up.

rock on !

PS (Yes, I decided to get MW2 and should have it by tonight, lol)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Review

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:18 am

haha I have DAO on PC and I'm really enjoying it so far. But as for MW2 I'm skipping it.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 am

I just bought this game 3 days ago and can't stop playing it! Well, what do you expect, since it was the best game for pc and best rpg game for 360 on IGN.

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 pm

I still need to pick this up

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

My room mate boyfriend and I are fighting over who gets to play this game... since i work nights i play after the boyfriend goes to bed then when i go to bed my room mate plays.... i think were gunna need a second or third copy because were all hooked.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

@jj - dont try to gamefly another copy, takes for frecking ever

i plan to pick this back up eventually to knock out some chievos/experince the story deeper, but the combat bores me so ill need to take an energy drink to stay up

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:40 pm

It sounds awesome enough already. Seems like everyone is hooked on it. I saw the videos and was kinda impressed. Looks like BioWare finally made a friggin game where the main characters don't walk slowly/look unhuman. They spent some time working on the facial expressions during dialogue and made the characters not look like complete tools when they "jog" around like in some of their earlier games. (yes, that old man power walk really used to bother me on KOTOR)

Looks like they got someone to step their game up on armor design too. The stuff actually looks nice and fits the character. That shows a lot of polish. Most of the time, when I play WRPGs the armor design looks completely off the wall and terrible, but looks like they hit it right on the head with this game.

Gotta get my hands on it. Visuals must be amazing on an HD set.

Anyone play this on a standard def TV set? Anyone know if there is an issue with TINY TINY text if ya do? This is kinda gonna play a big part in any kind of purchase decision, although I might just wait for a release with all the DLC on it already, (since a ton came out already.. wtf)

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 am

combat is boring at first but once you start leveling up you get to use other combat techniques and powers instead of just mashing "A" and hoping for the best. So far I'm continuously getting my butt kicked so I'm trying to do side missions to level up as much as I can before I continue the story line. I find the hardest part is trying to get my crew to like me but it seems nearly impossible.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 am

New DLC Return to Ostegar broken causing problems already this game has more glitches than Fallout 3! Starting to make it a bad game!

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am

Didn't RtO get pulled from the Marketplace?

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 am

it did, but not before some people actually downloaded it. They said the latest title update for the game is what broke the DLC, so if you got the DLC, but haven't played your game yet, you can still enjoy it by not updating/patching your game.

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Flowless wrote:it did, but not before some people actually downloaded it. They said the latest title update for the game is what broke the DLC, so if you got the DLC, but haven't played your game yet, you can still enjoy it by not updating/patching your game.

Wow that's just bad, I mean for people who like to get their achievements like me we like to unlock them when we are connected online. That way we have that timestamp of when we accomplished a really cool achievement. When you unlock one and you're not signed in you kind of feel empty for some reason not knowing the exact date you unlocked it on.

That's just me anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:37 pm