In Honor of Veterans Day

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

In Honor of Veterans Day

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Re: In Honor of Veterans Day

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:58 pm

That was very touching. I sent messages out to some vets on my friend's list. You served also didn't you Impure? Well, I hope you vets have a solemn and peaceful day today. I'll be calling up all the vets I know and giving them some appreciation today.

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 pm

good article honey!!

@ flowless....yeah King was in the Marine Corps for 4 yrs active duty....I, for one, dont miss being out there tho haha
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:good article honey!!

@ flowless....yeah King was in the Marine Corps for 4 yrs active duty....I, for one, dont miss being out there tho haha

It wasnt all bad babe ;p and yep, got out a sgt. But either way, props to all the soliders and troops out there.

applebees is letting vets eat for free if they have proof of service btw

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes, great article Impure. I make it a point to say thank you to anyone I see in uniform, not just on todays special day either. I always take the opportunity to shake the hand of any Vietnam Vet as well, for they not only fought a hard fight away but also when they came home. Thank you to all vets, service men and women past and present.

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:06 am

Lets also remember the canadians who are out there risking their lives every day as well... not only today but throughout the course of history canadians and americans have always been side by side in battle. My friend just finished a tour in Iraq and I pray every day that he stays safe.

To everyone everywhere who has family or friends in the service please take a second to think about them today, they fight for our freedom and for our safety.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:28 am

Well tbh veterans day is an American holiday to honor our heroes and valorous citizens. However, we always honor our allies in the war on terror and of course wish for the safety of them as well. So no problem neighbor to the north.

Nafta homies ! (north american free trade agreement)

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:good article honey!!

It wasnt all bad babe ;p and yep, got out a sgt. But either way, props to all the soliders and troops out there.

applebees is letting vets eat for free if they have proof of service btw

yeah but at least people had a reason for calling you a corporal!!!! haha that day sucked

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey King great article. And Thanks for all that you did while you were in the USMC. There is a guy in my 3D Design class that was in the Marines over in Iraq, but he got injured back in 2007. I have friends in all 5 branches; I thank them all for what they have done and what they continue to do every time I see them. So THANKS MAN!!!!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 pm

watchman626 wrote:Hey King great article. And Thanks for all that you did while you were in the USMC. There is a guy in my 3D Design class that was in the Marines over in Iraq, but he got injured back in 2007. I have friends in all 5 branches; I thank them all for what they have done and what they continue to do every time I see them. So THANKS MAN!!!!

Im glad hes back safe man.

My gpa was navy, dad was army, I went marine, if vinnie goes air force and aidan goes coast guard my family has it all covered lol

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:Hey King great article. And Thanks for all that you did while you were in the USMC. There is a guy in my 3D Design class that was in the Marines over in Iraq, but he got injured back in 2007. I have friends in all 5 branches; I thank them all for what they have done and what they continue to do every time I see them. So THANKS MAN!!!!

Im glad hes back safe man.

My gpa was navy, dad was army, I went marine, if vinnie goes air force and aidan goes coast guard my family has it all covered lol
    haha nice....my family is made up of Air Force people. We all really like to fly.

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:Well tbh veterans day is an American holiday to honor our heroes and valorous citizens. However, we always honor our allies in the war on terror and of course wish for the safety of them as well. So no problem neighbor to the north.

Nafta homies ! (north american free trade agreement)
    ]

yes but rememberance day which falls on the same day is canadian

i really need to get you guys a fact list

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:21 am