by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Tekken 6 - WHO IS DA MASTA?

Tekken 6 - WHO IS DA MASTA?

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 am

Anyone play Tekken around these parts? I've been slaying people in Ranked matches and I'm looking to expand my skills by whuppin all takers.

To any previous Tekken players, this installation has got to be the best thus far. They really handled the online well. Especially for those who missed out or felt it wasn't necessary to purchase Tekken 5:DR on the PS3 just to play online.

So far, the game has proved to be worth the cash. The story mode is pretty meaty. Tons of hours of gameplay. Thats insane for a fighting game. The chievos look like they require some good hours of playing to get, but I already got all the online ones within the second day. (Online-wise, you only need to win a few ranked fights and play 30 matches online to get all the online ones). The rest are just smashing x amount of crates in story mode or x amount of enemies killed in story mode. Not too bad, if you like the game, imo.

Re: Tekken 6 - WHO IS DA MASTA?

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Hit me up if you want let me see where I stand, Was #3 with Yoshimitsu in time attack and #7 in survival?
    (hint you will be fighting Yoshimitsu)
    Did you notice that ranked matches were way more laggy than player matches or was it just me?
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 pm

If you arent selling it back anytime soon, Ill prolly get it used sometime so Ill test your mettle. And by that I mean get crushed as I havent played a tekken game since ps1

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Wow, sounds like your Yoshimitsu is gonna kick my ass, hahah. I'll send you a FR later on today, and you can humble me at a later date. LOL. I've been playing a lot of ranked matches, and I only had some lag issues 3-4 times (out of around 40 matches). I haven't played any real player matches though. I played a few games with my friend, but he lives a few miles away from me, so I didn't think there was gonna be a lag issue there.

@ImpureKing- I never sell my games, so I'll be hanging on to this one, and I'll probably be playing it for a long time. It's one of the few actual fighters I can compete in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:58 pm