by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Call of Duty ~ Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call of Duty ~ Modern Warfare 2

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 am

I ordered a copy today. I should have it by the end of this week/beginning of next week I hope.

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Me and Kurai been smashing all them fools! My K/D is 1.46 for the good and best killstreak is 17 and the stealth bomber killstreak package is awesome! Shocked

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:31 am

Finally got it!! cheers Twisted Evil cheers

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:08 am

FINALLY got a few nukes that I was actually able to set off before the match ended, unlike so many other 25 kill streaks I had right at the end of the match. cheers

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Well Done Mate! Twisted Evil

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm

I was actually pretty dissapointed in the game.

I had lots of fun playing spec ops tho.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 am

Dissapointed? I loved this game. I let my brother borrow it though since my Xbox isn't working.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 am

My cousin bought MW2 yesterday, he put it in for about 10 min, took it out and returned it. I told him it sucked lol so he got ODST in its place.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 am

I've been playing CoD since the original and I think they did an amazing job on MW2. Why do you think it sucks?

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 am

I'm dissapointed with the MP aspect of the game. I feel that if they had left the MP untouched and kept it the way that CoD4 was that the game online would be unstoppable (like it isn't already) sure I have some fun with it but certain things just irk me when I play.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:39 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:I've been playing CoD since the original and I think they did an amazing job on MW2. Why do you think it sucks?
    It's basically personal preference. I have never really liked the CoD franchise. After hearing that the campaign was only 4hrs long, I was turned off. I have also always thought that it was dragging behind franchises like Battlefield, Halo and Rainbow Six. Plus IW likes to screw over its communities. They pissed the entire PC community off when they announced no dedicated servers, no mods, and some other key things that make the PC version the best. So now it is one of the most pirated games of all time....because nobody wants to pay for a mediocre game. I'm not gonna support a developer that is gonna be up tight and controlling about everything.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:37 am

watchman626 wrote:
    KuraiWarrior wrote:I've been playing CoD since the original and I think they did an amazing job on MW2. Why do you think it sucks?
    It's basically personal preference. I have never really liked the CoD franchise. After hearing that the campaign was only 4hrs long, I was turned off. I have also always thought that it was dragging behind franchises like Battlefield, Halo and Rainbow Six. Plus IW likes to screw over its communities. They pissed the entire PC community off when they announced no dedicated servers, no mods, and some other key things that make the PC version the best. So now it is one of the most pirated games of all time....because nobody wants to pay for a mediocre game. I'm not gonna support a developer that is gonna be up tight and controlling about everything.
    I see what you're saying but I don't play PC games other than Counter Strike so I don't really care about them not allowing dedicated servers but if you want those there are still plenty of people playing CoD4 and there's a new Star Wars mod out from Infinity Ward.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 pm

I found with MW2 that there is too many perks and killsteaks that make people who sucked at MW1 and turned them into pretty good players on MW2 they get a care package 2 times in a game and end up with something evil and own when all they have done is keep camping for 4 kills it SUCKS SO BAD! That's why I've gone back to playing WaW MP!

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I couldn't find a reason to complain about MW2 really. The killstreaks don't even really matter much these days. Especially when you got stuff that lets you take down choppers with one hit with 100% accuracy (lock on). Most of the time, the airstrikes, choppers, pavelows, hell, even the AC-130 go down too quickly to cause problems.

You just have to go out of your way and blow em up yourself, because most people will just ignore them and let the kills build up on the other team.

That plus, people still play the game like they used to on MW1 without taking much consideration for all the new shit they have, so it's easier to crush them.

It's MW1 with more crap to unlock and new maps, in my eyes.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

KuraiWarrior wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:
    I see what you're saying but I don't play PC games other than Counter Strike so I don't really care about them not allowing dedicated servers but if you want those there are still plenty of people playing CoD4 and there's a new Star Wars mod out from Infinity Ward.
    See I want a fan-made mod. They are always better than the dev mods. I could play CoD4, but yet again I don't like the CoD series.

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Flowless wrote:I couldn't find a reason to complain about MW2 really. The killstreaks don't even really matter much these days. Especially when you got stuff that lets you take down choppers with one hit with 100% accuracy (lock on). Most of the time, the airstrikes, choppers, pavelows, hell, even the AC-130 go down too quickly to cause problems.

You just have to go out of your way and blow em up yourself, because most people will just ignore them and let the kills build up on the other team.

That plus, people still play the game like they used to on MW1 without taking much consideration for all the new shit they have, so it's easier to crush them.

the javelin isnt always 100% accurate...ask mudkip, the other day for the XBA community playdate someone had a heli (i believe a pavelow? maybe a chopper gunner idr) and so i fired Javelin 1....it started to go towards it, then randomly turned and smashed into a building....so i suicided, Javelin 2 fired...lookin good...then just before it hits it it goes to the side then continues down and slams into the ground...um...ok...so it kills me. Javelin 3, FINALLY HITS THE STUPID THING D:<

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 am

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:
    Flowless wrote:I couldn't find a reason to complain about MW2 really. The killstreaks don't even really matter much these days. Especially when you got stuff that lets you take down choppers with one hit with 100% accuracy (lock on). Most of the time, the airstrikes, choppers, pavelows, hell, even the AC-130 go down too quickly to cause problems.

the javelin isnt always 100% accurate...ask mudkip, the other day for the XBA community playdate someone had a heli (i believe a pavelow? maybe a chopper gunner idr) and so i fired Javelin 1....it started to go towards it, then randomly turned and smashed into a building....so i suicided, Javelin 2 fired...lookin good...then just before it hits it it goes to the side then continues down and slams into the ground...um...ok...so it kills me. Javelin 3, FINALLY HITS THE STUPID THING D:<

Yeah Hatter (or as people kept calling him, Hater) is right the Javelin is such a PoS in the game that it isn't even worth taking the time to try and shoot something down.

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Mudkip wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:

Yeah Hatter (or as people kept calling him, Hater) is right the Javelin is such a PoS in the game that it isn't even worth taking the time to try and shoot something down.

ERGGGG THOSE PEOPLE WERE SO ANNOYING!!! "hey mad hater start the game" BITCH ITS HATTER!!! HATTER!!! THERE ARE TWO T'S DAMMIT!!!!

someone actually told me "mad hater" sounds better then "mad hatter" umm...wtfh?

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 pm

lol!

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm

I love it when people call me Flawless. =/

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Flowless wrote:I love it when people call me Flawless. =/

dude i would take that as a compliment xD someone calls you flawless? be like "oh yea, i know. im a sexy beast :p"

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:53 pm

lol, thats the usual response. It just hurts me to know so many people on XBL CAN'T READ.

lol!

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 am

Flowless wrote:lol, thats the usual response. It just hurts me to know so many people on XBL CAN'T READ.

lol!

i can say one thing, and that will explain everything. its only 3 words, but it explains it all

they. are. americans.

'nuff said

Post  Guest on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:47 am

I've been playing this game with my cousins and brother all throughout this break. So addicting.

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 am