by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Important Message...

Important Message...

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am

Ok now that I shamelessly have your attention... LoL...

PLAY DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!!! OMFG!11!!!!SHIFTELVEN!1!!1 It's such an amazing game!!!

Review to follow once i can pry myself away from the tv and controller...
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Important Message...

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 am

I should change the name of this thread to "oh look at me Im a chode"

;p

and cool beans, I love your reviews. Im waiting until I have a lot of time with it before rocking a glg review. Yours is always more then welcome though.

However, I will say im a bit disaponted with the combat, but the story telling/voice acting is some of the best in the biz.

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Probably going to pick it up today.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:Probably going to pick it up today.

After more time with it, you can expect

- EPIC storyline (at least thus far) with some major WTF moments, I was stunned at one or two of the part shown, cant wait to see more of it
    - Top shelf voice acting
    - Mediocre combat. It's ok and might be expounded on later on, but this definitly was misleading in relation to the commercials. it reminded me of wow, not an action rpg like fable, or star ocean :tlh. A bit disapointing.

Ill expand more when I have more time clocked in and will bust out a review when I feel I have enough of it under my belt.

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am

My favorite part is when I'm in a battle and for no reason the guy i'm controlling just runs away from the fight to do whatever in the bushes or corner Mad ? Still full heatlh no one was dead not even the targeted enemy and yes I was't affected by a talent or spell. the computer is costing me exp to the others damit.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

ksu ds wrote:My favorite part is when I'm in a battle and for no reason the guy i'm controlling just runs away from the fight to do whatever in the bushes or corner Mad ? Still full heatlh no one was dead not even the targeted enemy and yes I was't affected by a talent or spell. the computer is costing me exp to the others damit.

lol what? Never had that happen. If you target a guy that isnt in a direct line of approach, your character can get confused or stuck, just a lil something to keep an eye on is all. ;p

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ksu ds wrote:My favorite part is when I'm in a battle and for no reason the guy i'm controlling just runs away from the fight to do whatever in the bushes or corner Mad ? Still full heatlh no one was dead not even the targeted enemy and yes I was't affected by a talent or spell. the computer is costing me exp to the others damit.

lol what? Never had that happen. If you target a guy that isnt in a direct line of approach, your character can get confused or stuck, just a lil something to keep an eye on is all. ;p

Mess with the Tactics menu... maybe the auto tactics have some weird action going on in certain situations. I have not mastered this area but it seems if you do the right combination of tactics for various NPCs etc you can become an almost unbeatable team.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 am

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Mess with the Tactics menu... maybe the auto tactics have some weird action going on in certain situations. I have not mastered this area but it seems if you do the right combination of tactics for various NPCs etc you can become an almost unbeatable team.

I need to tinker with the tactics also...many compare it to ff12's gambit system, but that system could have had u not even control anything and still win, meaning it was so detailed the game played itself. Hope that isnt the case here, but more options is nice if done properly.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 am

*LOL* youre the best! I wanna play this now only because you insisted on making an entire thread to how awesome it was

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:44 am

JJ-STAR wrote:*LOL* youre the best! I wanna play this now only because you insisted on making an entire thread to how awesome it was

lol youd do anything that he says wouldnt ya?? lol!!

and tbh....i would rent it if i were you...just me but i think it looked pretty crappy

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 am

ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:*LOL* youre the best! I wanna play this now only because you insisted on making an entire thread to how awesome it was

and tbh....i would rent it if i were you...just me but i think it looked pretty crappy

yes... yes i would... what can i say im in luuuuurrrvveeee

and i dont know... ill wait until someone buys it for andrew for xmas then play it while hes investing hours into the games i bought for him *lol*

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:01 am

JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:

and i dont know... ill wait until someone buys it for andrew for xmas then play it while hes investing hours into the games i bought for him *lol*

hahaha ooooh pj and jj sitting in the tree.... lol

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:

I cannot confirm nor deny these comments at this time... LoL

JJ, honestly rent it because this game is an aqcuired taste IMO. You either love it or not. Also, Queen, the graphics do look sub-par I won't argue that, but the story and gameplay is pretty sweet.

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:30 pm

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:

JJ, honestly rent it because this game is an aqcuired taste IMO. You either love it or not. Also, Queen, the graphics do look sub-par I won't argue that, but the story and gameplay is pretty sweet.

yea the graphics werent all that good, but i was more so referring to how i thought everything looked...im not into the whole mmo gameplay....

HOWEVER while watching King play, i gotta admit the story sounds amazing....

i just wish the combat was different and i would definetly play it then
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Review is in the works. (for DA:O). Overall its going to be an ok review but not in the upper tiers of awesome in my eyes.

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:

Tee hee tee hee... Wink

and i dont rent games i just buy them, cause im mega uber super rich... and andrew asked for it for xmas so ill just have to be patient and wait until he gets it

until then ... looks like i need to catch up on some L4D and some gears ... maybe this sunday
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 am

We have gears and gears 2 if u ever need help

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:50 am

nah im not that good at gears... ill probably just overdose on L4D to be honest *lol*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:31 am