» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

For all of the parents, or for everyone to an extent...

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

For all of the parents, or for everyone to an extent...

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 pm

http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/what-really-matters-through-the-eyes-of-a-father/

I read a very sad story about a man who shot his own son after a fight over a missing video game and here is my take on it.

Hope you read it and I hope these kinds of stories stop happening as it is really really depressing to an extent.

Rock on peoples.

Re: For all of the parents, or for everyone to an extent...

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I wonder what game it was? I hope someone shanks him in prison with a broken copy.

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 pm

in my opinion, i think this supposed "father" needs to be put to death....its bad enough to murder someone in the first place, but to murder ur own child...its just pathetic....hes nothing but a waste of space and should be put down like the dog he is

but honey, it was a great article....and it just proves that our kids have a great daddy!! Smile

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:52 am

ImpureQueen278 wrote:in my opinion, i think this supposed "father" needs to be put to death....its bad enough to murder someone in the first place, but to murder ur own child...its just pathetic....hes nothing but a waste of space and should be put down like the dog he is

but honey, it was a great article....and it just proves that our kids have a great daddy!! Smile

The man was from Houston, Texas. The upside to that is Texas is the state that uses the death penalty more frequently than any other state in the country. And being in Houston if he doesn't get capital punishment then he will have hell to pay with other inmates find out why he is there.

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm

fueled by hate wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:in my opinion, i think this supposed "father" needs to be put to death....its bad enough to murder someone in the first place, but to murder ur own child...its just pathetic....hes nothing but a waste of space and should be put down like the dog he is

but honey, it was a great article....and it just proves that our kids have a great daddy!!

The man was from Houston, Texas. The upside to that is Texas is the state that uses the death penalty more frequently than any other state in the country. And being in Houston if he doesn't get capital punishment then he will have hell to pay with other inmates find out why he is there.

sounds good to me....im sorry, but as a parent, i cannot excuse, understand, sympathize or empathize with any one who kills their child for ANY reason...theres just no excuse
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Agreed

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:54 pm

fueled by hate wrote:

yea, ive heard that. i heard they used to kill off mentally challenged kids because of their mental disabilities. idk if its true, or if they still do, but thats what ive heard. but i have def. heard they use death penalty a lot more often, which i find rather good. if youre willin to take someones life, ESPECIALLY your own flesh n bloods, you should be willin to take yours as well
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:32 pm

looks like glg agrees, he needs to die.

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 pm

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:
    fueled by hate wrote:

yea, ive heard that. i heard they used to kill off mentally challenged kids because of their mental disabilities. idk if its true, or if they still do, but thats what ive heard. but i have def. heard they use death penalty a lot more often, which i find rather good. if youre willin to take someones life, ESPECIALLY your own flesh n bloods, you should be willin to take yours as well

Killing mentally challenged kids?!? Dude thats jacked up, and no we have never done that.....you must have gotten your facts wrong. I have been living here in Texas for 20yrs and I have never heard such a thing.

Anyways we do like the Death Penalty...its very effective!! If there is any State Police force that you DON'T want to f**k with it is the Texas Rangers...they will see to it that he gets what he deserves. Our State Government doesn't treat "man-slaughter" very kindly.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:18 am

I have never heard of that either. Texas has weird laws though, even though they do use the death penalty more than anyone else. If you have a Private Property sign in your yard and someone steps into your yard you can shoot that person, no questions asked, unless that person has their back to you. Also, if someone breaks into your house you have the legal right to shoot them, but if they're halfway through the window and you shoot them and they fall out of the window you're screwed.

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:02 am

fueled by hate wrote:I have never heard of that either. Texas has weird laws though, even though they do use the death penalty more than anyone else. If you have a Private Property sign in your yard and someone steps into your yard you can shoot that person, no questions asked, unless that person has their back to you. Also, if someone breaks into your house you have the legal right to shoot them, but if they're halfway through the window and you shoot them and they fall out of the window you're screwed.

i havent heard of the mentally retarded thing but I have heard of the death penalty being used more there....

and lmao at being screwed if they fall out the window....it would be my luck if i lived in Texas that would happen to me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 pm