» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

CryEngine 3

CryEngine 3

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 pm

This is........INCREDIBLE!!!!

CryENGINE®️ 3 is the first Xbox 360™️, PlayStation®️ 3, MMO, DX9 and DX10 all-in-one game development solution that is next-gen ready – with scalable computation and graphics technologies. With CryENGINE®️ 3 you can start the development of your next generation games today. CryENGINE®️ 3 is the only solution that provides multi-award winning graphics, physics and AI out of the box. The complete game engine suite includes the famous CryENGINE®️ 3 Sandbox™️ editor, a production-proven, 3rd generation tool suite designed and built by AAA developers. CryENGINE®️ 3 delivers everything you need to create your AAA games.

*EDIT* Here are some screens:

If you are not impressed by this engine then something is wrong with you............

Your thoughts?

Last edited by watchman626 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: CryEngine 3

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:36 pm

the in game footage looks good. i dont think it is any better then some of the top tier games out now tho.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 pm

orange20 wrote:the in game footage looks good. i dont think it is any better then some of the top tier games out now tho.
    See I don't agree with you. I find it to be the best looking game engine on the market hands down! Even the most powerful engines like Unreal Engine 3, can't touch the graphical power of the CryEngine.

I just built a PC this last weekend and I installed Crysis to see how it would run.....let just say that Crysis running on Ultra High with a solid FPS is the most incredible thing I have ever seen! Far beyond any visual experience I have had with a console game......

So people wanted that type of graphical power on consoles....so Crytek wrote the CryEngine 3.

Sorry man, but the CryEngine is the best!

Last edited by watchman626 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 pm

well looking at the still shots u put up there i would have to agree with u now. it must have just been the stream quality when i watched the vid. i am not a PC gamer at all but if they could bring that to CoD in the realism it would be sweet. but yea i didnt see the pics there before it was just the video and the pics did it more justice.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:03 pm

orange20 wrote:well looking at the still shots u put up there i would have to agree with u now. it must have just been the stream quality when i watched the vid. i am not a PC gamer at all but if they could bring that to CoD in the realism it would be sweet. but yea i didnt see the pics there before it was just the video and the pics did it more justice.
    yeah the stream quality from youtube can be crap sometimes.......as for the pics i just put them up there. Very Happy

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Looks awesome to me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:34 pm