» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

The games of 2010

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

The games of 2010

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 am

http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/games-thatll-make-2010-the-best-year-ever/

Hope you guys enjoy a good look at why 2010 is set to leave 2009 and most other gaming years in the dust.

Re: The games of 2010

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm

tbh, the only game im lookin forward to on that list (i mainly just looked at the pics so if it listed more idk) is mass effect 2...loved the first one, gotta get my copy back from my friend as i gave him back batman yesterday lol

imo, 09 > 10, but thats because i love valve and so id take l4d2 and ac2 over crackdown 2 (didnt like the first at all) and bioshock 2 (aint never played the first, idk if i plan to either) any day xD
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:52 pm

youre wrong ;p (jk) I think the line up is MUCH more diverse then what we got this year IMO, plus whatever unknown announcements/games for 2010 to compliment those

crackdown rules !

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Good article, read it yesterday. You pretty much listed all the games I am looking forward to, and hopefully buying. I even forgot about that one where you play as one of the 4 horsemen.

Oh 2010. You may not have flying cars, but you are almost equally as awesome.

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm

With all these bad ass games coming out this Autumn/Fall/Winter and 2010 I'm in need of a pay rise! Or I could sell the wife and kids on ebay!? Know there's a thought!
    lol!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm

NOT really a year for the box considering more then half are multi-platform. Not to be a downer. However the article was well put together and there are still a few games on there I will more likely be getting. Just thought I would post a title that I personally am looking forward to :

<3

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:41 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:NOT really a year for the box considering more then half are multi-platform. Not to be a downer. However the article was well put together and there are still a few games on there I will more likely be getting. Just thought I would post a title that I personally am looking forward to :

<3

That game is gonna be so sick! I can't wait to dump hours into the multiplayer on this one too.

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 am

Flowless wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:NOT really a year for the box considering more then half are multi-platform. Not to be a downer. However the article was well put together and there are still a few games on there I will more likely be getting. Just thought I would post a title that I personally am looking forward to :

<3

That game is gonna be so sick! I can't wait to dump hours into the multiplayer on this one too.

my point exactly!! *lol* So far though I think its gunna be pretty hard to beat Uncharted 2 Embarassed

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am

I've heard nothing but good things about Uncharted 2. I was actually going to pick up a PS3 next month to play some Demon's Souls with friends, I think I might pick up Uncharted 2 also. I've seen the game in action. Looked pretty smooth. The online looked fun too.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 pm

@jj/flowless - I think uncharted 2 is going to be overpraised. Its going to be a good game but its not going to bring anything to the table we havent seen before. Its a sum of borrowed parts that has amazing gra[hics. The fact its on a system with hardly any playable titles is what makes it stand out so much. If it was a 360 exclusive it would not be nearly as hyped due to the amount of the games on the system.

@flowless - I'd watch out for demon's souls. I heard although [retty good in gameplay, the constant death rate and long hours of replaying the same segments take a heavy toll. Id rent/demo if possible to test the waters

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Uncharted 2 definitely isn't bring anything new to the table. But god damn does it to everything it borrows better! Play the game and you'll know what I'm saying. Ask cLaSSiC HuNT!

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:@flowless - I'd watch out for demon's souls. I heard although [retty good in gameplay, the constant death rate and long hours of replaying the same segments take a heavy toll. Id rent/demo if possible to test the waters

Yeah man, I was watching the game in action yesterday night also, since my friend had picked it up. It looks REALLY hard. The game was very disturbing actually. Just the way everything was designed. It was pretty crazy. I was sold at the point where we entered a weird prison/dungeon. It was so damn creepy in there.. I just couldn't resist. Plus, I'm a huge fan of dungeon crawling, like almost to a fault. I was pretty disappointed because there is no voice chat, but what are ya gonna do? It's that Playstation Network Bullshit all over again. It's a shame to see a game with such advanced concepts be almost crippled by lack of what should be standard multiplayer features. The only reason I'm still on the fence is because I'm not so keen on dropping 3 bills to play one game with some friends. Besides that and the hype behind Uncharted 2, I don't know what else I'll be playing on the PS3, besides White Knight Chronicles, so I'll be thinking about that PS3 purchase very deeply.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:22 am

@ tony/flowless - I do plan to try uncharted (both in the series) once I get a ps3 which wont happen until GoW 3 comes out, if I even do. I need a couple more games out on the system to get me to drop 300+ on another system when mine has done me pretty well so far.

But when that time comes, ill give my feedback ;p

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Uncharted 2 was a great game, but its not the best game I have ever played, and certainly not the most visually impressive (might get bashed for that lol).......Crysis still holds the seat of "Best Graphics EVER!!" I'm looking forward to ME2, BioShock 2, FFXIII, and Splinter Cell: Conviction next year......

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Borderlands tomorrow!! It's gonna be a beautiful day!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:23 pm

Flowless wrote:Borderlands tomorrow!! It's gonna be a beautiful day!

hell yea, im working twice today (leave at 330, come back 1am, work until 8, then off till wednesday just to be off for it, i need it now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 pm