by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Please Forgive me ; ;

Please Forgive me ; ;

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Just want to say that I'm sorry if you have sent me a message in game and it's taken me a while to get back to it. Honestly half of the time I'm not even at the xbox when I get one. I get bored fast Embarassed , so I'll walk out on the deck and smoke or go look something up on the puter. In my race to reach 10K gs by the end of the year, I started back playing Fallout 3 last night. I have a love hate relationship with that game (I love to hate it lol). I'm kinda staying back from actually buying anything until I know what everyone else is going to purchase so I actually have someone to play the game with, gaming alone sucks a$$ and isn't why I got an Xbox.

Re: Please Forgive me ; ;

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 pm

well im always able to play ut3 and i traded halo 3: Odst sorry, im getting borderlands and Cod MW2
    and when ever we can set up some gears boosting im there Very Happy

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm

I agree with you about the xbox being a social gaming machine. I've bought games in the past just because it was co-op and a friend or two had it and wanted to play together. They've done the same for me as well. Gaming solo has it's moments but majority of the time it's a social thing for me.
    The 360 is worlds ahead of ps3 as far as their party chat system. Now, even single player games are fun because you and your buds can be in a party chat and both playing the single player campaign, discussing the game as you go. I've done that alot with Fallout3 on 360. In fact, I have a few friends that have both ps3 and 360 and we use the 360 chat system while playing our ps3 games because it seems ps3 in game chat is hit and miss and the sound quality is like having two tin cans connected by a string.

As far as games I'm getting- Modern Warfar2, Borderlands, L4D2(maybe...still haven't decided), This is Vegas (whenever or if ever it comes out)
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 am

We all get busy so no harm no foul, im sure everyone would feel the same. Youre one of the nicest ppl me and queen met on live, so rock on !

PS

Im getting borderlands and left 4 dead 2, so anyone looking for co-op find me there. If modern warfare 2 fixes the first games horrible sight issues (where u get shot ONCE and it all goes red with like 1/2 the screen covered) id buy it, but if not, no dice

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 am

we know ur not ignoring us Jaded Very Happy

like king said, were getting borderlands and i am ALWAYS up for some ODST or even Halo 3 lately too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:22 am