» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Borderlands Crew

ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Borderlands Crew

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Yea im always down. Ive played with queen, jaded, overlord, and flowless so far out of the glg community.my peeps. still havent had the chance to play with fueled, tony, papa, or watchman yet. (nor sure who else owns it).

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 am

I tried fighting Skagzilla and got rocked. I'm like a level 15 now, I think.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 am

Hey did anyone green one of those high level rare guns yet pearl in color (white to me again) I got a crappy repeater I don't use it has an 60 round clip! and does like 100 in damage for a repeater! no zoom sight Evil or Very Mad
    I feel Krom's Pistol is better!
    Just checking to see what else might be out there, that isn't a boss pick up?

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Pearl? I thought gold was the color for the rarest drops? I found a gold SMG that has 4x Fire element and does about 50 damage. It doesn't sound like much, but each bullet does 4x fire damage, so it saps ANYTHING's health to nothing almost immediately. It's pretty sick. It's a level 37 weapon. No boss drop. Also found a Gold lvl 44 Sniper Rifle with 4x fire element. 432 damage. Using it during playthrough 2 and it's currently destroying EVERYTHING that isn't strong to fire element.

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

yeah I was douthful at first of the pearl level weapons too but they are real, and I think I got a SMG similar to yours also it rock everythings world but the gaurdian's sheilds.
    My pearl level weapon:
    TMP88 STABLIZED THANATOS (repeater pistol)
    Damage 97
    Accuracy 87.9
    Rate o Fire 9.7
    Clip 67
    47% recoil Reduction
    No Elemental Effect
    Level 31 Req
    (basically its a turd sandwich for a gun)

Just seeing if anyone else got a pearl gun yet? They are rare!

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:31 am

allright, I'll post if I come across one. I'm probably gonna hop on in a bit and continue gun hunting. =p

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 am

ill keep an eye out on what i pick up....

if anybody finds any good shoddys out there that ur not gonna use, please let me know Smile i pretty much only use those and rocket launchers

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:38 pm

well, I finally hit 50 yesterday with my soldier. I still plan on playing and finishing playthrough 2 and seeing what happens afterwards. ( I think there is supposed to be another playthrough available.) Also, when your money gets to all 9999s you can still keep stacking the money in your wallet, it just wont show. (just in case some of you weren't aware, I also found this out yesterday.)

Also, old haven is awesome for EXP to lvl 50. Good times.

I'm probably gonna tone down on playing borderlands and catch up on all the school work I've been falling behind on though.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Flowless wrote:well, I finally hit 50 yesterday with my soldier. I still plan on playing and finishing playthrough 2 and seeing what happens afterwards. ( I think there is supposed to be another playthrough available.) Also, when your money gets to all 9999s you can still keep stacking the money in your wallet, it just wont show. (just in case some of you weren't aware, I also found this out yesterday.)

Also, old haven is awesome for EXP to lvl 50. Good times.

I'm probably gonna tone down on playing borderlands and catch up on all the school work I've been falling behind on though.

oh poo, I forgot about HW too lol, better check whats due soon. Darn you borderlands !!!

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 am

I found a pearl assault rifle, but it only does about 44 damage, if I'm not mistaken. And it doesn't have a good sell value either.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:13 am

I hope to nab some good guns tonight !

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

Hey could someone co-op up with me,(pleeeeeese) so I can get that viral achivement?
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

ksu ds wrote:Hey could someone co-op up with me,(pleeeeeese) so I can get that viral achivement?

Right here chief. ;p hit me up tonight if ur on, ill be on around 1030 central

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 am

I retract my previous statement about the damage of the pearl assault rifle I have. It does 141 damage and is not an elemental weapon.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:24 pm

fueled by hate wrote:I retract my previous statement about the damage of the pearl assault rifle I have. It does 141 damage and is not an elemental weapon.

not too shabby for ur level, nice find.

Post  Guest on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 pm

DLC to be released Nov. 24th for 800 mspts, good move right after all the big releases for this year, way to get back in that spotlight bounce
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:44 pm

ksu ds wrote:DLC to be released Nov. 24th for 800 mspts, good move right after all the big releases for this year, way to get back in that spotlight bounce

i want more details, like how many quests, what kind of weapons, level cap, etc. They barely released any intel on it ;(

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 am

DLC pack is live. Looks legit, hopefully it adds some chievos when you download it. I kinda feel bad that I annihalated this game so quickly, chievo-wise. I still have some characters to level though, and there is still loot to find, so I'll probably be purchasing this pack sometime in the next week/two weeks.

EDIT: Further inquiry has revealed to me that there are 5 chievos that have been added to borderlands along with the new DLC. 3 are received for clearing 3 certain quests and 2 are secret. One of the secret chievos adds only 1 gamerscore while the other one adds 49.

New culmative GS to be obtained = 125g

GS Total for Borderlands as of now = 1125g

Guess that means we'll be seeing more DLC soon. 1125g is a weird number to have for total gs for a game to date.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Let me know if its worth a buy (the dlc). I havent heard any real details besides its dlc.

I want to know if they raised the level cap, if there is more weaponry, etc etc

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 pm

You couldn't pay me to buy the dlc, let alone waste 800 ms points on it. Mad
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 pm

JadedEyez wrote:You couldn't pay me to buy the dlc, let alone waste 800 ms points on it. Mad

lol wow, someone didnt like borderlands that much now did we? ;p

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 pm

I downloaded it today its just more missions a few different enemys so far halloween background music and its quite spooky when you stumble upon an old friend! Shocked

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 am

Its not bad but very doable in like 3 hours. Nothing really new in loot except a Jakobes class mod where if you use nothing but Jakobes weapons it will boost you i'm still yet to find it, or I did anfd really did care for it?
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Doesnt sound too appealing, ill hold off.

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:46 pm

I played through the DLC in like 6 hours but I was searching every place you could go looking for crates and killing every single zombie I could! It was short but very sweet and if anyone of you guys and girls has not downloaded it yet wait till its 400 M$P!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:57 pm