by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Borderlands Crew

Re: Borderlands Crew

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Level 17 Berserker so far, I'm probably gonna fall behind today. Wont be able to play, I'm gonna be at school for roughly 12 hours today. =/

DAAAAMN I can't wait for the weekend. I'm gonna wreck this game.

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 pm

ksu ds wrote:The game might not look as impressive as others at first, but the cartoonish feel grows on you and you barely notice it due to the playability of the game.
    59/60 dollars on my rating scale, why not 60/60 no game is perfect!

Seems like everyone soldiered up,
    Berserker for me bounce
    The hunters not bad either he get crit after crit real easy Shocked
    The group of friends I'm playing with all wanted to be the other classes, so I compromised and chose the Soldier that way everybody would have different characters....but my single player character is going to be the Hunter.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm

I picked the soldier but for the sole fact he can spawn a frecking turret/shield. Awesome.

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:01 pm

i started using the soldier for my first run through and i might scrap him and start over with someone else. but im using brink in my co-op run with shock and his family and he is a freaking BEAST! this game SHOULD be GOTY What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face but we all know that MW2 will get it just bc of all the fanboys Sad Sad

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm

for this game to make a push on CoD it will have to release some DLC a couple of days before CoDs release and more DLC a couple of weeks near the end of the GotY votings. They just have to keep this fresh in everyones minds thats all! So many games over the next couple of weeks so little time! Anyone sees me on I'll co-op with yas or
    send me a FR. Twisted Evil
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 pm

ksu ds wrote:for this game to make a push on CoD it will have to release some DLC a couple of days before CoDs release and more DLC a couple of weeks near the end of the GotY votings. They just have to keep this fresh in everyones minds thats all! So many games over the next couple of weeks so little time! Anyone sees me on I'll co-op with yas or
    send me a FR. Twisted Evil

if we are this amnesiac of a soceity where two months left in the year would have a game be forgotten, thats sad lol.

I can see people overlooking titles like halo wars (released early in the year) but in late october? thats insane ha ha

PS I can see either borderlands or batman aa as GOTY thus far, maybe halo wars as a long shot. (for me and my mind, we all know CoD will be)

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 am

orange20 wrote:i started using the soldier for my first run through and i might scrap him and start over with someone else. but im using brink in my co-op run with shock and his family and he is a freaking BEAST! this game SHOULD be GOTY What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face but we all know that MW2 will get it just bc of all the fanboys Sad Sad

idk man. L4D2 has quite a few supporters (and rioters, but eh, cant please the crowd now can we?) and so does H3: ODST (mainly cause its halo and you can get reconz...which i still need to freakin get D:< angryface) but yea...the IW fangirlz will prolly make it GOTY...
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 pm

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:
    orange20 wrote:i started using the soldier for my first run through and i might scrap him and start over with someone else. but im using brink in my co-op run with shock and his family and he is a freaking BEAST! this game SHOULD be GOTY What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face but we all know that MW2 will get it just bc of all the fanboys Sad Sad

idk man. L4D2 has quite a few supporters (and rioters, but eh, cant please the crowd now can we?) and so does H3: ODST (mainly cause its halo and you can get reconz...which i still need to freakin get D:< angryface) but yea...the IW fangirlz will prolly make it GOTY...

itll be an interesting race to goty this year

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:42 pm

I hear that,,has been a pretty good run thus far...I thought Batman Arkham Asylum was GOTY when I played it,,,then ODST was cool, then I thought Uncharted2 should get it but it's not on both systems, then came along Operation Flashpoint2, which has to many bugs to make it GOTY but still an awesome military sim game, and now we have Borderlands....WHEW...shame they can't space this stuff out over the summer months.... pig

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Its almost as if the Borderland ppl are reading my mind, DLC in the form of Dr. Zed's Zombie Island!
    Read it on Wiki then GameSpot, because you can't trust the Wiki.
    DLC due out before the end of this year! F yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
    Trying to stay relevent to the end of the year is a good move, and yes this game can be forgot with all the releases this fall, but it better not!
    I love how this game has stolen a little of everything from every fanboyed game out there! (this is not a bad thing)
    Sheilds-Halo,Partner revive-Gears,loot system-Diablo,Characterperk-CoD,etc.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 pm

ksu ds wrote:Its almost as if the Borderland ppl are reading my mind, DLC in the form of Dr. Zed's Zombie Island!
    Read it on Wiki then GameSpot, because you can't trust the Wiki.
    DLC due out before the end of this year! F yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
    Trying to stay relevent to the end of the year is a good move, and yes this game can be forgot with all the releases this fall, but it better not!
    I love how this game has stolen a little of everything from every fanboyed game out there! (this is not a bad thing)
    Sheilds-Halo,Partner revive-Gears,loot system-Diablo,Characterperk-CoD,etc.

This games rocks and more of it coming by the end of the year, well rocks.

PS I'd also like to see one or two more character classes added within a half year to give more combat options, not needed though.

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

I think I'm near the end of the first playthrough with my soldier character. Man. I can't wait to run through playthrough 2 and fight all the crazy high level stuff.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:18 am

Flowless wrote:I think I'm near the end of the first playthrough with my soldier character. Man. I can't wait to run through playthrough 2 and fight all the crazy high level stuff.

lol already? Man that didnt take you lon. Im thinking ten more chievos to go until max. Wink

(and then another run for high level gear and more runs for diff charatcers, this game is too fun)

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 am

Exactly. I haven't even been looking at the chievos for this game. I've been having too much fun just playing it. I think I'm getting close to max too.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 am

Flowless wrote:Exactly. I haven't even been looking at the chievos for this game. I've been having too much fun just playing it. I think I'm getting close to max too.

this is going to be the first game in awhile im going to rock out hardcore even once its maxed. its just isanely addiciting

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:08 am

I bought the game and it glitched on me THREE times. I was level 4, with close to 2 thousand dollars, before it let me leave Fyrestone.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:10 am

fueled by hate wrote:I bought the game and it glitched on me THREE times. I was level 4, with close to 2 thousand dollars, before it let me leave Fyrestone.

lol that is SO wierd. Although another buddy of mine had similar reports. I have heard of achievements being glitchy but nothing in terms of gameplay. Thats rough.

What level are you? Right now i think im around a 34 atm

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 am

I had read that one of the skill trees for the siren doesn't actually function as described. I wonder when they are gonna roll out that patch?

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 am

Flowless wrote:I had read that one of the skill trees for the siren doesn't actually function as described. I wonder when they are gonna roll out that patch?

yeah its true and i can tell you exactly which one it is...

SUPPOSEDLY Phase Strike is supposed to add 800% Melee Damage in Phasewalking..

hehe yea not....

i mean im used to her skill now and its actually quite useful for me now, but it DOESNT do what it should

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:01 am

Siren is so damn powerful, my friend I play with was wrecking shit throughout most of the game with the elemental skill tree and the phoenix skill. I had to keep his health up with a soldier/medic but it was crazy how fast the siren can rack up kills. Then he did some other build and kept wrecking everyone in arena combat by inflicting people with that slowmotion status effect and killing us with that thing. It was nuts.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

lvl 33 solider and that turret comes in so handy at times, most notably the health regen

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Flowless wrote:Siren is so damn powerful, my friend I play with was wrecking shit throughout most of the game with the elemental skill tree and the phoenix skill. I had to keep his health up with a soldier/medic but it was crazy how fast the siren can rack up kills. Then he did some other build and kept wrecking everyone in arena combat by inflicting people with that slowmotion status effect and killing us with that thing. It was nuts.

yeah last nite i got rid of all the skills for her Uber Phasewalk ability thta doesnt work, and put it toards the Phoenix stuff and OMG she is fraking awesome now lol....when she kills someone in my file, she gets these phoenix wings on her back and sets everyone on fire thats around her!!

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    fueled by hate wrote:I bought the game and it glitched on me THREE times. I was level 4, with close to 2 thousand dollars, before it let me leave Fyrestone.

lol that is SO wierd. Although another buddy of mine had similar reports. I have heard of achievements being glitchy but nothing in terms of gameplay. Thats rough.

Once I finally got out of Fyrestone I reached level 9 within like 10 minutes. Killing Bonehead and grabbing that part gave me a lot of XP, but it was a pain since I play it alone and was level 7 at the time.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 am

fueled by hate wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Once I finally got out of Fyrestone I reached level 9 within like 10 minutes. Killing Bonehead and grabbing that part gave me a lot of XP, but it was a pain since I play it alone and was level 7 at the time.

I have a secondary character around an 8 if you want to roll with some back up. Or I can just let my lvl 33/34 rock out those lower level enemies too

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:32 pm

fueled by hate wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Kings right, if ur on when we are, msg us and we can all gang up on them together Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:53 pm