by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Really?....Come on Man....

Really?....Come on Man....

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:26 am

Okay...much like Saturday Night Live's "Really" segment during the weekend update and ESPN's NFL's "C'mon Man" segment during NFL's weekly recap....I propose this in the video game community....

....X-Box live is charging 160 Microsoft points to watch the G4 TV's X-Play segment of ODST.....I mean...

"Really???" You want to charge money for something that actually promotes your own title??? Not that Halo needs advertising,,which only makes charging $$$ to watch the "3rd party" great review of the game more pathetic...

"C'mon Man"...the G4 TV segment can be watched free over the internet....What's next,,, a 5 Microsoft points charge everytime you hit the B button while you are browsing XBL?

Anyway,,just something that got to me when I saw they were charging for the ODST X-Play video (which gave a great review for their own game)....

Post any of your "REALLY?" or "C'mon Man" moments...about anything....

Re: Really?....Come on Man....

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"C'mon Man..." Valve released new DLC? and its only 560 instead of the usual 800? Yay, go Valve!*starts up campaign* ok...so far so good....oh my good lord so many random hordes...OMG WHAT? i coulda used that pipe bomb just now, theres like 3 more right here! Ahh!! anther horde...OMGOMOMGOMGOMG RANDOM FIRE WTFFF!!! omg...thats the like, 5th boomer...wait, wait, wait...WTH ANOTHER TANK! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! (please note: saying die everytime i shoot my pistol, and i shoot fast lol) OMG SAFE ROOM!!! AHHH ANOTHER TANK! DIEDIEIDEIDDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!! ok...

will continue later as i have to go, but this was my thought process (some of which i said aloud) whilst playing the new DLC
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Really?
    You don't sell the rubber piece of the wireless headset seperately anywhere MS? God damn...you dont even sell them on your own xbox live site. Shameful.

Come on...
    Customer service told my wife to just buy a new headset for full price to get the rubber headset piece. We have headsets that work great, but we JUST need the rubber ear piece. Im not paying 60 bucks for the wireless headset JUSt for the earpiece.

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 pm

The Tacotron wrote:"C'mon Man..." Valve released new DLC? and its only 560 instead of the usual 800? Yay, go Valve!*starts up campaign* ok...so far so good....oh my good lord so many random hordes...OMG WHAT? i coulda used that pipe bomb just now, theres like 3 more right here! Ahh!! anther horde...OMGOMOMGOMGOMG RANDOM FIRE WTFFF!!! omg...thats the like, 5th boomer...wait, wait, wait...WTH ANOTHER TANK! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! (please note: saying die everytime i shoot my pistol, and i shoot fast lol) OMG SAFE ROOM!!! AHHH ANOTHER TANK! DIEDIEIDEIDDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!! ok...

will continue later as i have to go, but this was my thought process (some of which i said aloud) whilst playing the new DLC

ill finish in a quote as i didnt feel like editting...and tbh thats pretty much my "cmon man" basically saying valve gave you a short campaign but will like rape you w/ hordes and pip bombs/molotovs/flame tanks/propane tanks/the better weapons...it was insane how many i found. going back today to get the generator achievement...speaking of

Really?
    i need to learn how to read lol i thought the achievement about getting the generator back up said "get it up AFTER 30 seconds" so of course i procrasinated a bit doing it...but then it didnt pop up. so i assumed i didnt wait long enough. but at the end when i got Tank Stumbler and Crash-Proof, i checked and it said "WITHIN 30 seconds" and im like "really now? wtf..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:44 pm