by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

12 month Gold Live Deal

12 month Gold Live Deal

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 am

Those in the market for a 12 month Gold Live membership may find this interesting. Walmart.com is offering a 12 Month Gold Chat Pack for $58.96. This package contains a 12 month Gold Live Code, a wired headset, and a chatpad. Bought separately 12 month code($44.96) and messenger kit($29.82) will run you $74.78. That's saving $15.82 right there. Also includes Project Gotham Racing 4. Seems like a decent deal to me as I don't have PGR4, though I do have two chatpads already but only a few months of Gold left. Always need a spare wired headset(works with cordless phone too) since they seem rather fragile. Wanted to share this with you guys/gals. Game On...

Check it out here

Last edited by PitBullDoorbell on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Re: 12 month Gold Live Deal

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:12 am

my gold membership actually expired today so thats pretty perfect timing but i wish i didnt have to wait for the delivery for the live card and just get a code instead of having to wait for it to renew my live account...

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 am

direkt57 wrote:my gold membership actually expired today so thats pretty perfect timing but i wish i didnt have to wait for the delivery for the live card and just get a code instead of having to wait for it to renew my live account...

May get lucky and be able to pick it up locally. I am not so lucky to have it within 100 miles from me but I have time to allow for shipping. BestBuy has it too but they want $69.99 for the same package.

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 am

its available in-store in my area so im gonna get it after work tomorrow. i need a new headset, mine is completely shot. just ask jen, lol. and as for pgr4, i'm gonna bring it straight to gamestop lol.

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 am

PitBullDoorbell wrote:
    direkt57 wrote:my gold membership actually expired today so thats pretty perfect timing but i wish i didnt have to wait for the delivery for the live card and just get a code instead of having to wait for it to renew my live account...

May get lucky and be able to pick it up locally. I am not so lucky to have it within 100 miles from me but I have time to allow for shipping. BestBuy has it too but they want $69.99 for the same package.

Amazon.com price is $58.99 with free super saver shipping which I have used a few times(fairly fast). They have the option of 1 Day Shipping but I dare not ask how much.

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 pm

That's not the best of deals I've seen for this Package but still good nonetheless. Thanks for sharing!

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 pm

they have it in stock at a couple walmarts near us so i think im gonna be going to get one friday lol
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:they have it in stock at a couple walmarts near us so i think im gonna be going to get one friday lol

we might have to, its a sweet deal thanks pitbull.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Told my friend about it and she went down to get it and my walmart didn't even have the deal going on.

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Choke On Candy wrote:Told my friend about it and she went down to get it and my walmart didn't even have the deal going on.

Ship to store maybe? I'm gonna have to get mine this way since it is not in my area. May ship to home if it doesn't cost much more.

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Finally ordered yesterday. Went all cheap and shipped to store for free. Also ordered her a game which I had to pay for shipping since there was no free option. Checked order status a few hours later. Low and behold, my part of the order(free shipping to store) has been filled and shipped(Via FedEx) with an estimated arrival of Monday the 24th. Her part(paid shipping to home) is still being processed with an estimated arrival time of 26th-31st. Glad I didn't pay for my shipping since it seems to take longer.

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:38 am

Choke On Candy wrote:Told my friend about it and she went down to get it and my walmart didn't even have the deal going on.

it depends on the store....only a few walmarts in our area have it in stock....

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 pm

12 Month Gold LIVE subscription for $34.99 @Amazon(Link).

Post  Guest on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Yeah I got a couple of years coming to me, just make sure you do the free delivery thing or its not worth it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:56 pm