by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What are you thinking.?.

Re: What are you thinking.?.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:21 am

Today was the "Greatest Day" in gaming!!! CoD has basically been killed off!!!! Activision has made it clear that Infinity Ward will no longer be handling the Call of Duty franchise....this can only mean the downfall of CoD! Oh and with even better news Valve is hinting at a new game!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm

watchman626 wrote:Today was the "Greatest Day" in gaming!!! CoD has basically been killed off!!!! Activision has made it clear that Infinity Ward will no longer be handling the Call of Duty franchise....this can only mean the downfall of CoD! Oh and with even better news Valve is hinting at a new game!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a link to the news about Infinity Ward? I don't think that CoD will fall as IW wanted Modern Warfare to move away from the CoD name, the only reason MW2 has the CoD name on the case is because people didn't realize it was a CoD game with just Modern Warfare to on it.

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:48 am

Mudkip wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:Today was the "Greatest Day" in gaming!!! CoD has basically been killed off!!!! Activision has made it clear that Infinity Ward will no longer be handling the Call of Duty franchise....this can only mean the downfall of CoD! Oh and with even better news Valve is hinting at a new game!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a link to the news about Infinity Ward? I don't think that CoD will fall as IW wanted Modern Warfare to move away from the CoD name, the only reason MW2 has the CoD name on the case is because people didn't realize it was a CoD game with just Modern Warfare to on it.
    Well Infinity Ward has been taken out of the picture for at least 2-3yrs. The two guys that formed IW have been fired. CoD isn't dead like I want it to be, as Activision owns the rights to the franchise. They will find another studio to do it. Honestly I would like to see IW do something other than CoD, maybe a new IP? Somebody at IW has to be creative...all this realistic war bs gets old after a while, especailly since its over used and I see it on tv every damn day. Somebody needs to use their imagination!

Link below:
    GI - Activision's Plan for CoD

But who cares about that....I want to know wtf is going on with Valve and this update they did with Portal on PC.

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 am

Im thinking that I am soooooooooo happy that I finally got my gamerscore back to normal!!! I was always 1 pt off and I never realized I could have fixed it with UMK3 way back then!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 am

King and Twisted T. are great finders of info.
    Nice info on the main page!
    No i'm not sucking up!

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm thinking my achievement whore title fits me well. And sadly I think I'm proud to be a whore. Last night on CoD was the first time I got called a gamesaver for me score. It was quite humorous.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:50 am

I find it funny that the Mac community while they are getting Steam, don't realize that the image below is a huge insult from Valve.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm

watchman626 wrote:I find it funny that the Mac community while they are getting Steam, don't realize that the image below is a huge insult from Valve.

Maybe Im just slow here, but I don't get it either.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Mudkip wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:I find it funny that the Mac community while they are getting Steam, don't realize that the image below is a huge insult from Valve.

The turret that resembles Mac (right) is elegant and nice, but they are the turrets from Portal which are "girly," stupid, weak and easily beaten.

The turret that resembles PC (left) is rugged, more powerful, and "upgradable." Here is what it looks like fully upgraded.

hahaha I love it when the Mac community gets silently crushed through simple imagery like this.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Im thinking come tomorrow i get new music (Gorillaz) new game (FF13) and free Pizza (little Ceasers) means it's going to be a good day.
    Hope i can get a oil change in too Smile
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Shockwave22 wrote:Im thinking come tomorrow i get new music (Gorillaz) new game (FF13) and free Pizza (little Ceasers) means it's going to be a good day.
    Hope i can get a oil change in too Smile

sounds like a kickass day

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 am

yup, cheers cheers Very Happy

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:33 am

What ever happened to the Big "MW2 Killer"? (BC2)
    There's only 3 other people on (besides myself) right now, now I know PSN's not as big as Live but still.

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:45 pm

FF13 is quite the visual spectacle so far?
    Hey King I also hope that code works it sound like a lot of people are having problems with them?

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Goin to VEGAS baby!! YEEAAAHHHH. Time to get into some trouble. I'll hit ya'll up if I need bail money.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm

watchman626 wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:

The turret that resembles Mac (right) is elegant and nice, but they are the turrets from Portal which are "girly," stupid, weak and easily beaten.

The turret that resembles PC (left) is rugged, more powerful, and "upgradable." Here is what it looks like fully upgraded.

hahaha I love it when the Mac community gets silently crushed through simple imagery like this.

Ok that's pretty damn funny
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Someone took me queen and wrath of thier friends list, and none of us could even remember the person ! lol, it was kinda funny.

We all noticed one person less, then tried to figure it out, and had a major brain fart. Guess they didnt matter much if all three of us couldnt even forge a guess !

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm thinking I'm growing bored of Bioshock 2 online...which sucks because this means getting to 40 is going to be even more of a chore.

On a happy note though, the Blur beta is amazing so far.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm excited for Metro 2033 on Tuesday!!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

life is hard in southern california for a lot of people. wish I could do something about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 pm