by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What are you thinking.?.

Re: What are you thinking.?.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 am

Mudkip wrote:I'd be down for a game night as well some Bioshock 2 sounds fun
    I have BioShock 2 for PC, good thing it uses GFWL (which sucks, but it allows me to play with ya'll on Xbox Live). Its just that I can't talk, and I would have the un-fair advantage of the mouse and keyboard.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 pm

To buy or not to buy heavy rain...................that is the question

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

orange20 wrote:To buy or not to buy heavy rain...................that is the question
    Buy....its insanely good. I have been playing all morning, I have class in a hour....but I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to class, because I don't want to put this game down.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 am

I need a PS3 someday. But first, a Wii! Monster Hunter Tri demo is going to drop on March 8 for anyone who pre-orders!! I think capcom just announced that there would be no pay to play online fee's for this game in the US. Take that, JAPAN!! BWAHAHAHAHA.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

Holy crap I think I received my 800 ms points I was suppose to get from that EA deal awhile back! cheers

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:14 am

i'm thinking i knew this was going to happen. i got a ps3 and now i am seriously unimpressed with the 360.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 am

Looks like the PS3 is causing green light gamers to go renegade ;p

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

flewid wrote:i'm thinking i knew this was going to happen. i got a ps3 and now i am seriously unimpressed with the 360.

I got a PS3 last year. Nothing I've played has kept me away from my 360. Uncharted 2 is the only game I really love on the PS3.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:59 am

Twisted Tony wrote:
    flewid wrote:i'm thinking i knew this was going to happen. i got a ps3 and now i am seriously unimpressed with the 360.

I got a PS3 last year. Nothing I've played has kept me away from my 360. Uncharted 2 is the only game I really love on the PS3.

Thats cause you get to hang out with JJ Very Happy

And ive been giving my 360 a break since i but over 50 hours easily into dragon age. I've been rekindling old friendships with ps2 buddies.

I'm thinking I should play my wii more... i think its feeling neglected... i think after the canada vs usa game on sunday ill celebrate with my wii by playing house of the dead (game which drops the most f bombs to date yippee for zombies and swearing!!)

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:
    Twisted Tony wrote:

Thats cause you get to hang out with JJ Very Happy

And ive been giving my 360 a break since i but over 50 hours easily into dragon age. I've been rekindling old friendships with ps2 buddies.

I'm thinking I should play my wii more... i think its feeling neglected... i think after the canada vs usa game on sunday ill celebrate with my wii by playing house of the dead (game which drops the most f bombs to date yippee for zombies and swearing!!)

I also will be celebrating Team USA's victory or the Canucks. Razz

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 pm

THAT'S IT.....I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Everyone knows U.S.A. > Canada. Even in our worst recession our dollar > your currency. Most of our sports teams are better. We produced Hulk Hogan. What more do I need to say?

Go U.S.A. !

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:35 pm

You had to go there didn't you? Now she's going to feel the power of all the Hulkamaniacs!

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 am

Alls I know there is a lot of Chicago Blackhawks playing in this Gold medal game.
    Its WIN WIN for me!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:49 am

it sucks that crackdown 2 was delayed until fall.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 am

I just have one thing to say....

CANADA > U.S.A.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

14 Golds.... 14 times I got to hear the national anthem... Most in Winter Olympic history.

Better luck in 2014 kids!!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 am

Congrats to the Canadian National team and to the people of Canada. Great game...

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 am

I'm thinking, anyone with a fileplanet account should head over there and sign up for "Exclusive Xbox360 Beta".
    Beta starts tomorrow!

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 am

I'm thinking it sucks to be anyone with an older PS3 as you're not going to be able to play a lot of games til sony gets whatever problem they have fixed.

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

Twisted Tony wrote:You had to go there didn't you? Now she's going to feel the power of all the Hulkamaniacs!

YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, BROTHER!?

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:07 am

Damn Canadians (sorry JJ, no hard feelings).....well at least we didn't lose to the communists this time.....

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am

Metro 2033 and God of War III come out the same day........looks like I'm getting Metro 2033!!!! It just looks like a much better game. Better story, better gfx, engaging gameplay, better story (i know i said it twice for emphasis).

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

watchman626 wrote:Damn Canadians (sorry JJ, no hard feelings).....well at least we didn't lose to the communists this time.....

Thats ok bud no hard feelings Smile

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:
    watchman626 wrote:Damn Canadians (sorry JJ, no hard feelings).....well at least we didn't lose to the communists this time.....

As this is a new day... I promised to be more friendly to my Canadian Comrades up north following the BS on TV last night. But I got to thinking... it IS your only sport so I guess it's ok if we let you have it. You know, being home and all... never having won gold at home, your only sport that sorta thing... LoL.

That being said...

Metro 2033 will kick ass... and since it's been so heavily worked on to emulate the book so closely, it should do stellar...

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 am

WrathofAchilles wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:

As this is a new day... I promised to be more friendly to my Canadian Comrades up north following the BS on TV last night. But I got to thinking... it IS your only sport so I guess it's ok if we let you have it. You know, being home and all... never having won gold at home, your only sport that sorta thing... LoL.

That being said...

Metro 2033 will kick ass... and since it's been so heavily worked on to emulate the book so closely, it should do stellar...

hahahah omg ... you melt my heart with your kind words. just let us bask in the moment... you guys get everything else... leave us this!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 am