by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What are you thinking.?.

Re: What are you thinking.?.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

Mass Effect 2 = Aborting giant terminator fetuses.

Mind was blown.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

This is really cool what Blizzard did yesterday. I don't like WoW, but the fact they did this was pretty damn awesome! I can respect them now!

Blizzard Donates $1.1 Million

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 am

watchman626 wrote:This is really cool what Blizzard did yesterday. I don't like WoW, but the fact they did this was pretty damn awesome! I can respect them now!

Blizzard Donates $1.1 Million

I will agree, good for them
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:57 pm

I want to be home and gaming. Got a lot of it to do, I'm so behind !
    I need to:
    - Beat Bioshock 1 & 2
    - Beat Mass Effect
    - Max Army of Two TFD
    - Max Marvel UA2
    - Beat/Max Dante's Inferno

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Bioshock 2 multiplayer needs 2 be adjusted its so friken off balanced

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:24 am

Shockwave22 wrote:Bioshock 2 multiplayer needs 2 be adjusted its so friken off balanced

agreed 100%. Idk if I wanna try and max bioshock 2. I missed 1 upgrade bench and 2 friggin audio logs!!! So lame. I really don't want to go through again. 750 is good enough if u ask me. I'm no completionist. I'm straight WHORE! Lol Very Happy

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 am

Civilization V is gonna be so sick. Can't wait till its out.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:41 pm

@Watchman, dude that sucks, I'm a pet fan myself so seeing animals get put down or in pain really bothers me.

Iv been in your situation a few times we pet's and I know it's not great.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce not half bad there might be life for this series yet! cheers

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Flowless wrote:Civilization V is gonna be so sick. Can't wait till its out.
    Dude hell yeah!!! About freakin time!

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 am

I'm thinking I need some friends on PSN.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am

Brendon2121 wrote:I'm thinking I need some friends on PSN.
    feel free to add me

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 am

I honestly am not excited for Alan Wake anymore.....Remedy is complaining about making a game with 50 people as the dev team as a whole (that's apparently why they can't do the PC version, and how the console version is superior hahaha) and yet Valve's L4D dev team has pumped out 2 games in the past year for PC and Xbox 360 and your not gonna believe this....but the L4D dev team is comprised of 12 people! Plus Alan Wake has been in the works for 5+ years, it will most likely be another Too Human.....I'll get Alan Wake when its $20.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

Well, one would have to remember that they Valve has been making games with the same engine since half life 2 came out. I suspect they don't need tons of people working on the source engine to pump out what they need it for. Some people come out with full games using the source engine in a few months, and these folks usually work alone.

What engine is the Alan Wake game using? Did they have to build one from the ground up? Either way, I dont think it's a fair comparison. The source engine has been around for a long time.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:12 am

Flowless wrote:Well, one would have to remember that they Valve has been making games with the same engine since half life 2 came out. I suspect they don't need tons of people working on the source engine to pump out what they need it for. Some people come out with full games using the source engine in a few months, and these folks usually work alone.

What engine is the Alan Wake game using? Did they have to build one from the ground up? Either way, I dont think it's a fair comparison. The source engine has been around for a long time.
    Well the source engine has evolved numerous times since HL2's release, it's not anywhere near the same engine it was 5 years ago, but thats not my point. My point is that Valve can create 2 games for 2 platforms in less than a year, and support it with DLC with only a 12 person team. Yet Remedy can't set aside 10 people from a 50 person team to port the game to PC. Valve does it....why can't Remedy?

Sure its easier to make a game from a engine thats already been written, but from what I understand Remedy is using a updated/newer version of the engine they used for Max Payne so they shouldn't have that big of a problem.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Brendon2121 wrote:I'm thinking I need some friends on PSN.

Add me mate! PSN iD CLaSSiC_HuNT

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:38 pm

watchman626 wrote:I honestly am not excited for Alan Wake anymore.....Remedy is complaining about making a game with 50 people as the dev team as a whole (that's apparently why they can't do the PC version, and how the console version is superior hahaha) and yet Valve's L4D dev team has pumped out 2 games in the past year for PC and Xbox 360 and your not gonna believe this....but the L4D dev team is comprised of 12 people! Plus Alan Wake has been in the works for 5+ years, it will most likely be another Too Human.....I'll get Alan Wake when its $20.

I agree I've been waiting too long to be arsed with it now! It's the same with Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 all we get is fed bull-$hit all the time!

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 am

Im think why do I bother playing games and/or post on message boards anymore silent

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 am

Shockwave22 wrote:Im think why do I bother playing games and/or post on message boards anymore silent
    Because you can!
    Buck up trooper!

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

These forums have been down on the dumps for a while now. There's been a break in exciting 360 news. We need something exciting to happen. Maybe a gamenight sometime soon?
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Flowless wrote:These forums have been down on the dumps for a while now. There's been a break in exciting 360 news. We need something exciting to happen. Maybe a gamenight sometime soon?

I know ;( We havent been able to replicate the success of our news/main page on our forums.

Well keep on trying and going back to the drawing board.

Got an idea or two, not ready for implementation though. And im down for agame night

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm

I'd be down for a game night as well some Bioshock 2 sounds fun

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm

bioshock 2 game night would be awesome do it on a friday so Joe can play his xbox rrod and neees 2 borrow mommy's lol

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 am

Shockwave22 wrote:bioshock 2 game night would be awesome do it on a friday so Joe can play his xbox rrod and neees 2 borrow mommy's lol

I might be trading in bioshock 2 Sad. Oh well I ALWAYS close Friday night anyway Sad

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:41 am

Heavy Rain is a incredible game. It carries such a high level of emotion, unlike anything I have ever experienced in a game. I am loving it so far.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:33 am