» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What are you thinking.?.

Re: What are you thinking.?.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 am

orange20 wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:I don't understand why Heavy Rain gets such facetime to the public, the game looks like ass.

seriously I think Silent Hill 3 looks better than this, and that was made in 2003.

but u don't understand. It's gots mor grafics!!!

No seriously I don't get it either. I may rent it to see what the fuss is all about.

Oh and the big lebowski for the freaking win. Gotta love the dude!

Yeah man the dude abides, I just like that vid way too much cause it shows alot of WTF? moments. Also Press X to Jason. lol

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:36 am

I liked Indigo Prophecy....so I'm gonna give Heavy Rain a shot. Its really pretty and I like games that have heavy narrative.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Im in chapter 6 of 14 chapters in Bayonetta and getting close to feeling comfortable for a review (should be able to beat/review by the weekend).

Its not going to be quite as positive as those found in GI (which gave 9/10) or most other sites (which all gave 8.5 + scores)

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:01 pm

That the "Perfect Fit Button" commercial should be rated pg13.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Jason? JASON!

I was laughing the whole time, watching that guy lose his shit. If that was my kid, I would've beat his ass for wandering about all the fucking time. !%*£? man, I JUST told you NOT to wander away. Does he have learning disabilities?

I played the demo on my friend's PS3 and it'll be very much like Indigo Prophecy, in the terms of heavy story telling. There are some very interesting QTE scenes and it's kinda fun how they implement it into the story also. Plus.. that friggin video was on youtube resolution. Find it on at least 480p. It's not THAT ugly.

As to what I'm thinkin...

C'mon Garrus.. the calibrations can wait.. I just wanna talk. ='[

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME LIKE YOU USED TO?!?!!

WHY WONT YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN WE MAKE LOVE?!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Flowless wrote:Jason? JASON!

I was laughing the whole time, watching that guy lose his shit. If that was my kid, I would've beat his ass for wandering about all the fucking time. !%*£? man, I JUST told you NOT to wander away. Does he have learning disabilities?

I played the demo on my friend's PS3 and it'll be very much like Indigo Prophecy, in the terms of heavy story telling. There are some very interesting QTE scenes and it's kinda fun how they implement it into the story also. Plus.. that friggin video was on youtube resolution. Find it on at least 480p. It's not THAT ugly.

As to what I'm thinkin...

C'mon Garrus.. the calibrations can wait.. I just wanna talk. ='[

WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME LIKE YOU USED TO?!?!!

WHY WONT YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN WE MAKE LOVE?!

I thought that at first...until I though about the alternative.

Garrus: can it wait? I still have some calibratiosn to...

Right Trigger

Shepard: Oh come on...lets just have a quick drink and you can fix it afterwards.
    Garrus: Oh what the hell. Lets go.

BOOM

;;alert;; ;;alert;;

EDI: The ship is under attack. Please fire defensive cannons. Shepard, the weapons are not aimed correctly, calibrations need to be...

BOOM

;;Normandy is shot, destroyed, game over;;

So in the end...is it so bad for him to work on the calibrations? Wink

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 am

Sad

Damm you Garrus. If you love the calibrations so much, why don't you marry them?

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

I still think heavy rain looks like crap....Indigo Prophecy was a great game...what a letdown to follow that game up with this.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:15 am

Indigo Prophecy was rushed to finish. The last half of the game was pretty bad man. I loved the first half though. I kinda wonder how it would've turned out if they had enough time to actually work on the game...

What could've been..

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:06 am

agreed, the last half was terrible also the game wasn't helped by censorship issues....still love that game though.

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 am

Mudkip wrote:I still think heavy rain looks like crap....Indigo Prophecy was a great game...what a letdown to follow that game up with this.
    Dude I played the demo last night and I kid you not, Heavy Rain was freakin awesome!

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 am

My name is commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the citadel.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Im thinking that im happy I got the Vday gift covered =)

And that I did chapters 6-14 in Bayonetta last night. WTF, putting in flying segments with FORCED inversed control schemes. Up is up, up shouldnt mean down. I know thats more realsitc, but not all gamers can think like that. Its such a pain !!!

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Im thinking that im happy I got the Vday gift covered =)

And that I did chapters 6-14 in Bayonetta last night. WTF, putting in flying segments with FORCED inversed control schemes. Up is up, up shouldnt mean down. I know thats more realsitc, but not all gamers can think like that. Its such a pain !!!

Yeah man, I saw you up laaate on Live last night. I loved that flying segment, but only because it was so damn SPACE HARRIER. Besides the nostalgia, that segment wasn't too great though.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm

And you didnt say hi to me? I see how it is... Sad

But yea, Im on stage 15 right now, stupid inverse controls are messing me up when using the cannons to fight off that giant dbag.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 am

watchman626 wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:I still think heavy rain looks like crap....Indigo Prophecy was a great game...what a letdown to follow that game up with this.
    Dude I played the demo last night and I kid you not, Heavy Rain was freakin awesome!

Interesting....oh well, matters not cause I don't have a PS3 lol

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:23 am

Today has really sucked major ass! I had to put my dog down this morning....she was dying of kidney failure and pancreas failure.

What I don't get is that it all happened so suddenly, I mean Thursday she was just fine (running in the yard, doing everything a dog does normally), and then yesterday she was unable to do anything. Took her to the vet they kept her over night and then we had to put her down this morning. It's been really tough these past couple of hours, but I bet most of y'all know what its like to have something close and lose it all of a sudden.

This is (was) my dog, she was a Sheltie. Had her for 9yrs.

She was such a beautiful dog, I'm gonna miss her alot.

Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 am

I'm really sorry to hear that watchmen, that does indeed suck major ass. The important thing is is that you did what was best for your dog by putting it down and ending it's suffering. My grandparents had a dog years ago when I was younger who as it grew older got worse and worse arthritis. They refused to put the dog down so it continued to live and suffer. I don't remember how old the dog was when it finally did die, but looking back on it I've realized that that's not the right way to treat an animal. Again I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure you'll find another dog that you'll love just as much as you loved Sheltie.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 am

I'm thinking that ALL factory grilles should be clamp on so I wouldn't waste my time taking the entire grille shell out and not have a cutting tool to remove the factory grille.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:36 am

Im thinking...

- Sorry watchman about your dog =(
    - DI is good and all, but still not on the level of GoW
    - Im hungry, time to feed

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

Damn watchman I am soooo sorry. I've been there man. I know it's hard. Just know that she's not feeling any pain.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 am

Bioshock 2 online was actually a little fun. Did a round of capture the little sister with a buddy. I was 10-10 (even k/d.

Need to get more familiar with the maps though.

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:46 am

So sorry to hear that watchman. I know how much a part of the family a pet can be. I thought I was gonna have to put down my lab/chow mix down a few years ago. She had seizure and had to be rushed to the vet. Of course it was Sunday and we had to wait on him to get there. Went to make the decision on her and could not bring myself to do it as she still had her wits about her. Took a good bit of doing to get her to walk again afterward due to some brain damage but am happy to report she has recovered and has been mobile for years. And she takes no crap from the pack of Pit Bulls. Again, sorry for your loss.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Thanks to how awesome ME2 was, Im going to go through ME1 to catch up on all the backstory.

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Is thinking when is there going to be some brand new games coming out that ain't a carbon copy of other games or 2 or 3 in a series?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:26 pm