www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    What are you thinking.?.

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 am

    Homeless people are great conversationalists.

    Man, that was the longest walk ever..

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:30 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:Im thinking about how to keep everything organized lol

    hire an assistant

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:40 pm

    Is horribly exhausted yet unable to sleep...

    "Fucking insomnia..."
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:51 pm

    JJ-STAR wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:Im thinking about how to keep everything organized lol

    hire an assistant

    looking for work as an assisitant/babysitter/zombie protector?


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm

    do you provide room and board... if so then yes

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm

    Just woke up and I feel like I could sleep many many more hours. Mad

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

    Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 pm

    flewid wrote:Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.
    Come on don't hate! It's friday!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:
    flewid wrote:Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.
    Come on don't hate! It's friday!

    not hatin... just a little emo today.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:46 pm

    flewid wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:
    flewid wrote:Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.
    Come on don't hate! It's friday!

    not hatin... just a little emo today.
    Ahh I see me too then. I'm getting drunk later for sure and playing tons of xbox all day starting at like 2. What you doing?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

    lol. i think i might have a few beers as well. I have to finish my fire pit project in the backyard. Plus it looks like rain (not surprising) so i'll be on LIVE im sure. I think Dexter has affected my mood bounce
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

    flewid wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:
    flewid wrote:Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.
    Come on don't hate! It's friday!

    not hatin... just a little emo today.

    if my lil swedish fish is sad, im sad too Sad


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

    flewid wrote:lol. i think i might have a few beers as well. I have to finish my fire pit project in the backyard. Plus it looks like rain (not surprising) so i'll be on LIVE im sure. I think Dexter has affected my mood bounce
    What ?!?! How can you say dexter affected your mood? Now I feel real bad Sad I told you to watch that shit!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 pm

    lol i know! not in a bad way. i was up till 7am watching it!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    flewid wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:
    flewid wrote:Just kinda pissed off today. No real reason.
    Come on don't hate! It's friday!

    not hatin... just a little emo today.

    if my lil swedish fish is sad, im sad too Sad

    that means a lot to me, my little snowcap !%*£? stick. Wink

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:15 pm

    flewid wrote:lol i know! not in a bad way. i was up till 7am watching it!
    Junkie!!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 pm

    just a little... pirat
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:23 pm

    no love for true blood here?


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 pm

    im loving the true blood....lol Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:im loving the true blood....lol Very Happy
    Omg you fangbanger tongue
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:im loving the true blood....lol Very Happy

    i know its so darn good....but that guy cracks me up, talks like a country nathan explosiion


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm

    My eyeballs hurt.

    This isn't normal.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:im loving the true blood....lol Very Happy
    Omg you fangbanger tongue
    lmfao!!! we just watched sundays last night....it was pretty good

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:im loving the true blood....lol Very Happy

    i know its so darn good....but that guy cracks me up, talks like a country nathan explosiion
    lol yea a little bit haha

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:00 am

    Almost "Yabba...Dabba...Dooo..." Time for ol' Zappa...Yippiieee..... geek

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 am

    ZappaDawg wrote:Almost "Yabba...Dabba...Dooo..." Time for ol' Zappa...Yippiieee..... geek

    Nice tune, reeeaal easy.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What are you thinking.?.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:20 am