www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    Introducing Bnolan !

    Share
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:41 pm

    From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:42 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !

    welcome welcome!!!

    by the way i agree w/ karma...where was my intro lol??
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !

    welcome welcome!!!

    by the way i agree w/ karma...where was my intro lol??

    omfg buncha whiney kids...FIIIIIne....lol


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:46 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !

    welcome welcome!!!

    by the way i agree w/ karma...where was my intro lol??

    omfg buncha whiney kids...FIIIIIne....lol

    lmao!!! but seriously, i hope u have a good time her BNolan...we have good time on the forums

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

    Thank you everyone! I am glad to be here and thank you ImpureKing for the intro, that was very nice of you.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm

    ur welcome!!!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

    bnolan wrote:Thank you everyone! I am glad to be here and thank you ImpureKing for the intro, that was very nice of you.

    Im a good king Very Happy and ur cool people so glad to have u on board


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:19 pm

    u forgot this .... king
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:u forgot this .... king

    yes i did lol

    so nolan what 360 games have u been playing lately (or picked up)


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !

    welcome welcome!!!

    by the way i agree w/ karma...where was my intro lol??

    omfg buncha whiney kids...FIIIIIne....lol

    lmao!!! but seriously, i hope u have a good time her BNolan...we have good time on the forums
    Yes yes we do have a good time on here. And welcome Bnolan

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:35 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:u forgot this .... king

    yes i did lol

    so nolan what 360 games have u been playing lately (or picked up)

    So here is the list of the games I have so far...
    Assassin's Creed
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
    Left 4 Dead
    Resident Evil 5
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Too Human
    X-Men Origins:Wolverine

    And I am getting COD 4 tonight!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 pm

    bnolan wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:u forgot this .... king

    yes i did lol

    so nolan what 360 games have u been playing lately (or picked up)

    So here is the list of the games I have so far...
    Assassin's Creed
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
    Left 4 Dead
    Resident Evil 5
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Too Human
    X-Men Origins:Wolverine

    And I am getting COD 4 tonight!

    down for co-op ;p


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:45 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    bnolan wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:u forgot this .... king

    yes i did lol

    so nolan what 360 games have u been playing lately (or picked up)

    So here is the list of the games I have so far...
    Assassin's Creed
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Fable 2
    Fallout 3
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
    Left 4 Dead
    Resident Evil 5
    Tomb Raider: Legend
    Too Human
    X-Men Origins:Wolverine

    And I am getting COD 4 tonight!

    down for co-op ;p

    I have not played online with either of those two yet but yeah we will have to arrange a night to do online. You guys can show me how it's done.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:49 pm

    oh hell yeah horde in gears 2
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

    "So good I should charge admission"


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:31 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:From the mighty lands of illinois this battle hardened valkyrie emerges onto glg to descend upon us her mighty wrath

    Hi bnolan !
    Hello Hello

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 pm

    Welcome!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 pm

    shes good to go, I recruti well dont I? Wink


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Introducing Bnolan !

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:37 pm