www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    seriously 2.0 kills

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 am

    When i saw this chievo i was like "are you serious" they want you to play the game to death.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 am

    Brumak Stage for an hour or two a night, youll have it in less then a week


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 am

    ImpureKing44 wrote:Brumak Stage for an hour or two a night, youll have it in less then a week
    The one with all the souldiers marching?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 am

    The last part where you're riding on the Brumak. I can't bring myself to work on that achievement. It's just too time consuming.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 am

    Brendon2121 wrote:The last part where you're riding on the Brumak. I can't bring myself to work on that achievement. It's just too time consuming.
    Oh.wow i saw that and iwas like "yeah,thats one chievo im not going to get"
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

    Vampire of Tokyo wrote:
    Brendon2121 wrote:The last part where you're riding on the Brumak. I can't bring myself to work on that achievement. It's just too time consuming.
    Oh.wow i saw that and iwas like "yeah,thats one chievo im not going to get"

    It bugged me not too cause AT THAT TIME it was the last chievo I needed to have it maxed...before the stupid ranked chievos came into play


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Vampire of Tokyo wrote:
    Brendon2121 wrote:The last part where you're riding on the Brumak. I can't bring myself to work on that achievement. It's just too time consuming.
    Oh.wow i saw that and iwas like "yeah,thats one chievo im not going to get"

    It bugged me not too cause AT THAT TIME it was the last chievo I needed to have it maxed...before the stupid ranked chievos came into play

    So... seriously just redoing that level can get it for you?
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

    yes it can, trust me, thats how I got it in less then two weeks.

    Some guy in EU got it like the day after launch by doing it for a long day ha h


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

    thats insane lol.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm

    Fox wrote:thats insane lol.
    I second that!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:
    Fox wrote:thats insane lol.
    I second that!

    i third it..lol...yyou should have seen him do that tho.....he was going crazy lmao!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:
    Fox wrote:thats insane lol.
    I second that!

    i third it..lol...yyou should have seen him do that tho.....he was going crazy lmao!

    control this is delta, were riding a brumak and..

    youre what

    were riding a brumak

    this was the dialogue in my dreams on repeat


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:24 pm

    lmao oh my god it was bad....lol
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

    Am I the only one who did this? (grind out the 100k)


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 pm

    I'm not sure if you're the only one here who's done it. I know there is absolutely no way I'd grind this thing out unless someone payed me. If I get it in the process of playing, great. If not, I could really care less.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 am

    I HATE this achievement almost as much as the 10 meatflags. Epic has reset my online achievements TWICE, for no apparent reason. I was around 20,000 kills the first time, then around 15,000 or so the second time. Now I'm back at like 9,500. And I go from 8 meatflags, to being reset, then I got 2 more(so, on the leaderboards it will show you I have 10)but my war journal says 2. EPICfailure.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 am

    fueled by hate wrote:I HATE this achievement almost as much as the 10 meatflags. Epic has reset my online achievements TWICE, for no apparent reason. I was around 20,000 kills the first time, then around 15,000 or so the second time. Now I'm back at like 9,500. And I go from 8 meatflags, to being reset, then I got 2 more(so, on the leaderboards it will show you I have 10)but my war journal says 2. EPICfailure.

    Did they ever release a statement on why they reset it? (one statment per reset)


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 am

    Negative. I posted on the Gears forums and got nothing. I've heard of things being reset due to recovering your gamertag on a console who's TU4 hasn't been updated, but I never recover my gamertag anywhere. Memory cards own.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 am

    That is beyond weak...if they reset your stats/score AT LEAST they can send you a statement as to WHY its being done.

    If they did that to me I'd never buy an EPIC product again.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 am

    I will NEVER get the 10G for Submission. I HATE Submission, and since my stats for Submission show I have 10, Epic can rot. They;re concerned with revoking achievements, but not about giving achievements to those screwed out of them.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 am

    fueled by hate wrote:I will NEVER get the 10G for Submission. I HATE Submission, and since my stats for Submission show I have 10, Epic can rot. They;re concerned with revoking achievements, but not about giving achievements to those screwed out of them.

    AMEN....ask all those who played gears 1 online and had to get 11k, 12k, or 15k kills to make the achievement for 10k pop up. Heaven forbid they make those cases right.

    I think I have an idea for a new article now...maybe one with a breakdown of epic's mishandling of the gears frahcnshise in relation to the online apsects, the fanbase, and the achievements.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: seriously 2.0 kills

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:33 pm