www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    What achievements are you gunning for?

    Share
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:20 pm

    Im planning on going after

    Crackdown - 500 agility orbs & 300 hidden orbs chievos
    RB2 - Platinum Artist & bladder of steel (when I can make that time available)
    Gears 2 - Lvl 25


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 pm

    Crackdown- 500 agility orbs and 300 secret orbs...
    Marvel UA- King and I are hitting it up after crackdown...i still need to finish that game lol

    then ill be starting Overlord one of these days as well!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:Crackdown- 500 agility orbs and 300 secret orbs...
    Marvel UA- King and I are hitting it up after crackdown...i still need to finish that game lol

    then ill be starting Overlord one of these days as well!

    We are around 493 each, so we are almost there !


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:13 pm

    yeah were not that far Very Happy

    but youre way coser to the hidden orbs lol...u have almost 200 i thought...im still at like 120 lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm

    Trying to get some more ghwt ones but the online crap is a bitch.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:Trying to get some more ghwt ones but the online crap is a bitch.

    You can boost those I believe easily


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm

    im doing crackdown with brooklyn, so im gunning for 750 total in this game.

    plus im trying to max out gears 2
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm

    gears 2 being maxed isnt worth the time investment IMO, but to each thier own

    Trying to max out crackdown as I aboslutely LOVE that game


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm

    yeh but im crazy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:35 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:gears 2 being maxed isnt worth the time investment IMO, but to each thier own

    Trying to max out crackdown as I aboslutely LOVE that game

    we'll get as many as we can in crackdown this weekend... Smile
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:gears 2 being maxed isnt worth the time investment IMO, but to each thier own

    Trying to max out crackdown as I aboslutely LOVE that game

    we'll get as many as we can in crackdown this weekend... Smile

    OK good...I want one or two of the driving ones as well.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm

    if u want we can do the driving ones first...get those at least Smile
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

    Also working on
    stealth kills chievo
    combo kills chievo
    both for assassins creed, close to em already


    _________________
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 pm

    Crackdown
    281/300 hidden
    499/500 agility (possibly glitched so I might have to do em over)

    Assassins Creed
    Story chievos
    Counter kills chievo


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:Crackdown
    281/300 hidden
    499/500 agility (possibly glitched so I might have to do em over)

    Assassins Creed
    Story chievos
    Counter kills chievo

    im so sorry....but we did it all togehter so it had to have glitched

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

    all of them, i want them alll Twisted Evil Twisted Evil mwahahahahahahaa
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:all of them, i want them alll Twisted Evil Twisted Evil mwahahahahahahaa

    they arent pokemon, you cant catch em all


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

    ill give it a bloody good go though. lol.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:ill give it a bloody good go though. lol.

    let me know how that works for ya


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm

    yeh ill friggin do that Razz

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 pm

    So help me God I will get this before ODST drops...

    "Save this Film" H3 (Get a Perfection medal on any ranked or social game on a Mythic Map)

    The ONLY Chivo I need to be "Maxed Out" for H3 UNTIL ODST drops... LoL. I've had to "Max" out that game like... 3 times already cause they keep adding DLC...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 am

    BalanceofJudgment wrote:So help me God I will get this before ODST drops...

    "Save this Film" H3 (Get a Perfection medal on any ranked or social game on a Mythic Map)

    The ONLY Chivo I need to be "Maxed Out" for H3 UNTIL ODST drops... LoL. I've had to "Max" out that game like... 3 times already cause they keep adding DLC...

    stop buying the dlc then. lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 am

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:So help me God I will get this before ODST drops...

    "Save this Film" H3 (Get a Perfection medal on any ranked or social game on a Mythic Map)

    The ONLY Chivo I need to be "Maxed Out" for H3 UNTIL ODST drops... LoL. I've had to "Max" out that game like... 3 times already cause they keep adding DLC...

    stop buying the dlc then. lol

    No... that's not it... even if I DON'T the achievements still appear as "unaccomplished"... whether I have the DLC or not... it's like it's TAUNTING ME!

    Besides... after awhile they kinda FORCE you to have all the DLC maps...
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:45 pm

    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    MISSxSHADOW wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:So help me God I will get this before ODST drops...

    "Save this Film" H3 (Get a Perfection medal on any ranked or social game on a Mythic Map)

    The ONLY Chivo I need to be "Maxed Out" for H3 UNTIL ODST drops... LoL. I've had to "Max" out that game like... 3 times already cause they keep adding DLC...

    stop buying the dlc then. lol

    No... that's not it... even if I DON'T the achievements still appear as "unaccomplished"... whether I have the DLC or not... it's like it's TAUNTING ME!

    Besides... after awhile they kinda FORCE you to have all the DLC maps...

    I know seeing lke 62/69 on a game is so maddening... ;(


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    No... that's not it... even if I DON'T the achievements still appear as "unaccomplished"... whether I have the DLC or not... it's like it's TAUNTING ME!

    Besides... after awhile they kinda FORCE you to have all the DLC maps...

    I know seeing lke 62/69 on a game is so maddening... ;(

    i know right? like resident evil 5 is just annoying the hell outta me bc een tho its 1000 gs, it shows 50/60 and its aggravating me to no end!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What achievements are you gunning for?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 am