www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    who kicks more ass

    Share

    Poll

    who kicks more ass?

    [ 4 ]
    40% [40%] 
    [ 5 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 

    Total Votes: 10

    Guest
    Guest

    who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am

    come on then guys/girls submit your votes

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 am

    Classic Jason Voorhees! none the that side stuff just kill kill kill! Smile

    Although I've always preferred Nightmare on Elm Street...
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 am

    Red Schism wrote:Classic Jason Voorhees! none the that side stuff just kill kill kill! Smile

    Although I've always preferred Nightmare on Elm Street...

    agreed


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 am

    Freddy.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm

    jason..definetly...
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:jason..definetly...
    Exactly


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm

    I say Freddy. He has knife fingers and is a pedophile ! What is more scarier than that???
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:24 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:I say Freddy. He has knife fingers and is a pedophile ! What is more scarier than that???

    ...well....lol.....a giant swoll dude with a massive machete would freak me out worse then some kid loving dbag edward scissorhands punk


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 pm

    oooo someones pissed today

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 pm

    lmao dont forget Jason can practically rip peoples heads off too

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:51 pm

    *Resists urge to get involved in this argument*

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm

    Im basing all my opinions based off of the Rob Zombie version just for the record


    Mike Myers is by far the scariest one of the main reason is cause he could really happen in todays society.

    He has everything Jason has but is bigger and stronger and will go anywhere not just sticking around a park and Freddy only comes in your dreams etc so dont sleep lol.


    Last edited by Karma on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:lmao dont forget Jason can practically rip peoples heads off too

    Myers can

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

    if the question was who is a better character i would have said Freddy... seeing as how his one liners are fantastic and his methods of killing are original. but since it says who kicks more ass, I had to chose Jason because hes just a more relentless killing machine of doom. therefore Jason can kick EVERYONES ass

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:27 pm

    Karma wrote:Im basing all my opinions based off of the Rob Zombie version just for the record


    Mike Myers is by far the scariest one of the main reason is cause he could really happen in todays society.

    He has everything Jason has but is bigger and stronger and will go anywhere not just sticking around a park and Freddy only comes in your dreams etc so dont sleep lol.

    that was an awesome version, i have it on dvd and must have watched it a million timjes
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:28 pm

    JJ-STAR wrote:if the question was who is a better character i would have said Freddy... seeing as how his one liners are fantastic and his methods of killing are original. but since it says who kicks more ass, I had to chose Jason because hes just a more relentless killing machine of doom. therefore Jason can kick EVERYONES ass

    Love that, relentless killing machine of doom


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 pm

    yeh but id rather have blades on my hand.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

    I wouldnt, it would make so many things difficult....at least u can drop the machete when killing time is over


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

    yeh but you cant loose ya hand, you can loose a machette

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm

    I have to go with my thing Jason.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 pm

    GO JASON!! WOO!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 pm

    None of the above... cause they're all gay...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 pm

    BalanceofJudgment wrote:None of the above... cause they're all gay...

    who do you think kicks ass then???

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:06 pm

    BalanceofJudgment wrote:None of the above... cause they're all gay...

    onyl u pj lol,.....

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:None of the above... cause they're all gay...

    who do you think kicks ass then???

    Are we talking in movies in general? Or only Horror films?

    Sponsored content

    Re: who kicks more ass

    Post  Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:56 pm