www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    Best Games For 1000 gs

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

    What do you think are the easiest games to get a 1000 game score in? Razz

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm

    Avatar...saw it youtubed and it took maybe 5 minutes lmao
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 pm

    Avatar
    CSI
    FNR3
    Terminator Salvation
    TMNT


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:28 pm

    how did i forget about terminator?? lol
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:28 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:how did i forget about terminator?? lol

    Because it ws 4 hours of fail


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:30 pm

    haha yea it was pretty bad....lol i cant believe we finished that game that quick on the hardest difficulty lmao...it was tragic

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:33 pm

    Not really into sports games the fnr4 is out. Played avatar and csi. TMNT is doable and terminator I'm just a hater because they should have gave up on those movies at the sequel.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:43 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:Not really into sports games the fnr4 is out. Played avatar and csi. TMNT is doable and terminator I'm just a hater because they should have gave up on those movies at the sequel.

    -20 faith pts

    Dont EVER knock that series in ANY way....they all own.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm

    resident evil 5, that was a easy 1000 once i had the unlimited rocket launcher
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 pm

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:resident evil 5, that was a easy 1000 once i had the unlimited rocket launcher

    AND its fun too....so most def a pick up for those who havent


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 pm

    i hated it at first, i like to move around and aim, took me ages to get used to
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 am

    I would also say 99 nights is close...only ONE chievo is a pain...but that one can be annoying.

    You had to to kill the king of the night (whatever his name was) with inphyy (which I didnt take to) and could only attack hm while on the ground, and his attacks could violate u


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 am

    i tried that game when it first came out, it went staight back 10 minutes later, it irritated me so much
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:23 am

    I have heard these are good too

    Jumper
    Wanted


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:42 am

    Ghostbusters is very easy, I never did the online so didnt get those chevios but single players are easy.

    FNR3 is simple

    FNR4 you have to do 51 fights to get prob the hardest one and then the rest are just beat this guy or win 5 online stuff like that, easy.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 am

    i dont rate anything wiht online chievos as easy, just one mans opinion


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm

    Karma wrote:Ghostbusters is very easy, I never did the online so didnt get those chevios but single players are easy.

    FNR3 is simple

    FNR4 you have to do 51 fights to get prob the hardest one and then the rest are just beat this guy or win 5 online stuff like that, easy.
    The online achievos glitch out !! Was suppose to have 3 of them and they never popped up.
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 pm

    Choke On Candy wrote:
    Karma wrote:Ghostbusters is very easy, I never did the online so didnt get those chevios but single players are easy.

    FNR3 is simple

    FNR4 you have to do 51 fights to get prob the hardest one and then the rest are just beat this guy or win 5 online stuff like that, easy.
    The online achievos glitch out !! Was suppose to have 3 of them and they never popped up.

    fallout 3 dlc chievos have been glitching issues as well


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:28 pm

    yea didnt jess say that she had a shitload of chievos not pop up
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:yea didnt jess say that she had a shitload of chievos not pop up

    She had it happen to her with 2/3 dlc sets she played

    Also in terms of easy games
    Im not sure if I mentioned king kong
    Sneak king and all the burger king games


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:yea didnt jess say that she had a shitload of chievos not pop up

    She had it happen to her with 2/3 dlc sets she played

    Also in terms of easy games
    Im not sure if I mentioned king kong
    Sneak king and all the burger king games

    lmao would u really play those??
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm

    if you wanted a quick boost, it would work

    I couldnt though, Id feel too dirty lol


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 pm

    me either...i just cant see it on there lmao
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 34
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm

    any disney movie game for sure


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:i dont rate anything wiht online chievos as easy, just one mans opinion


    Isnt that usually said by someone who sucks LMAO, you know Im joking My favorite Hoosier of all time. LOL

    Hey King, I rented Ice Age 3 LOL so I may add those to the list so dont start messaging me if you see me playing it cause its my kid playing it yeah thats it my kid is playing lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Best Games For 1000 gs

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 pm