» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Do you prefer wired or wireless headset?

Re: Do you prefer wired or wireless headset?

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 pm

i loved my wireless but it broke within 2 weeks so wired.. lol

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 am

I prefer my wireless, but it always finds the perfect time to die right in the middle of a hectic game....so then i resort to the wired headset, which I hate.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:41 pm

watchman626 wrote:I prefer my wireless, but it always finds the perfect time to die right in the middle of a hectic game....so then i resort to the wired headset, which I hate.

that brought back gears 2 mp memories

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 pm

I went to the store with my wireless headset on some dude was “like what type of Bluetooth is that”

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:53 am

i use the wired one my console came with, but have been flirting with the idea of getting a wireless, but am curious about the differences in sound quality and spec-ish things like that

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

I prefer the wired headset because it doesn't require new batteries or anything like that

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:Wired...
    I'm too cheap to buy a wireless

I hear you Tony....The only reason I have a wireless headset is because I bought Tom Clancy's, "End War", from Best Buy and they had a combo deal with the game and the wireless headset for only $20.00 more than the game itself.

I much prefer the wireless over the wired any day though. I can get up and grab a beer from the fridge while still in the conversation without having to lug the controller around with me. I guess if something ever happened to my wireless headset I'd have to move the fridge right next to my xbox because it would be hard to part with $50.00 just for the wireless headset. Better yet, if I got the setup below then I'd never have to get up at all.....LOL

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:33 pm

ZappaDawg wrote:
    Twisted Tony wrote:Wired...
    I'm too cheap to buy a wireless

I hear you Tony....The only reason I have a wireless headset is because I bought Tom Clancy's, "End War", from Best Buy and they had a combo deal with the game and the wireless headset for only $20.00 more than the game itself.

I much prefer the wireless over the wired any day though. I can get up and grab a beer from the fridge while still in the conversation without having to lug the controller around with me. I guess if something ever happened to my wireless headset I'd have to move the fridge right next to my xbox because it would be hard to part with $50.00 just for the wireless headset. Better yet, if I got the setup below then I'd never have to get up at all.....LOL

lol im down with that setup

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 am

i actually just was messin around with the wired headset that came with my 360 and discovered the audio quality is terrible. i dont know if thats the nature of the headset, or i just got a dud...

either way im gonna have to spend money. does anyone have any ideas or answers as to what my problem possibly is?

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 am

I'm used to the cheap $20 standard headset, I've heard too many negative things about the wireless one from MS to take a chance and purchase it. And I mean honestly..your arms have to be extremely long if the wire gets in the way! Suspect

But for PC or PS3 gaming, I stick with Wireless. Bluetooth is amazazing!

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:48 pm

I do prefer wireless, for one... if I'm in a chat with someone I dont have to sit there and burn out my eyes in the TV or lug around a controller or leave the headset behind if its attached to the system. Also ive broken over 10 wired headsets in 6 months from gamer fits. (think incredible hulk is playing and gets sniped AGAIN.... well im sure you can figure out the rest) some how the wireless headsets have survived this long... but the wired ones were sooo fragile .

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:35 pm

see thats the thing...i love my wireless....but i cant use it lol...damn microsoft haha

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:10 pm

I have a wired mic plus some Turtle Beech X1's and I love them! I might ask Wifey to get me the wireless X3's for Christmas! Very Happy The X1's are a must have for Call of Duty players you can hear enemies approaching from all directions and makes it easier for me to put a cap in their asses!

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 pm

The wireless has good and bad things. It takes a while to get used to, it tends to make my ear hurt and it doesn't stay charged long and it's expensive. On the good side you can walk around without toting the controller, the sound quality is better. I have both and mostly use the wired.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am

Wireless due to the massive difference in sound clarity and quality

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:14 am

The next time my wired mic breaks I'm going wireless

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:47 pm