www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am


    recommend a horror flick

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:43 pm

    ...i think every one should see "dawn of the dead"

    1-it has zombies
    2-zombies run after people
    3-awesome examples of what to do and not to do in a zombie attack
    4- not a happily ever after ending
    5- it has zombies

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 pm

    Seen it! I suggest QUARANTINE

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

    Twisted Tony wrote:Seen it! I suggest QUARANTINE

    seen it!!

    House of Wax

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm

    JJ-STAR wrote:
    Twisted Tony wrote:Seen it! I suggest QUARANTINE

    seen it!!

    House of Wax

    havent seen it yet Sad sounds like redbox to me lmao!

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.....

    That was twisted

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:34 pm

    I actually liked both of the new Texas Chainsaw movies. The first one had Jessica Biel running around in a sweaty white t-shirt through the whole movie.

    A Haunting In Connecticut was pretty giid.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:
    Twisted Tony wrote:Seen it! I suggest QUARANTINE

    seen it!!

    House of Wax

    havent seen it yet Sad sounds like redbox to me lmao!

    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.....

    That was twisted

    all you need to know is that paris hilton gets slaughtered Twisted Evil

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

    The original Hellraiser is probably my all time favorite horror movie
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 pm

    Texas Chainsaw Massacre freaked me OUT when I was younger...TERRIBLY...I still hate woodsheds.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm

    ImpureKing44 wrote:Texas Chainsaw Massacre freaked me OUT when I was younger...TERRIBLY...I still hate woodsheds.

    im sorry babe...i had to put that one down...it was one of the most twisted movies ive seen....i loved every minute of it!!!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:46 pm

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:Texas Chainsaw Massacre freaked me OUT when I was younger...TERRIBLY...I still hate woodsheds.

    im sorry babe...i had to put that one down...it was one of the most twisted movies ive seen....i loved every minute of it!!!

    IM GLAD one of us did....I am scared to go anywhere near woodlands now...


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:48 pm

    is that why you were freaked at NIU and in NC? lol

    im sorry i would have kept us away from the cornfields as much as i could...lmao
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 pm

    UP YOURS lol dont bring back memories

    And

    Saw (the first one)

    OMFG it makes you feel bad about anything youve done, you dont want to be taken for sme random sin ha ha


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:53 pm

    yeah i forgot about those ones....the 1st was the best in the series i think

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 am

    Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

    Wizziokid wrote:Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    was it good? i havent seen it yet.....

    another rental lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am

    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Wizziokid wrote:Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    was it good? i havent seen it yet.....

    another rental lol

    Yeah, its pretty must the same classic style horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, so if its what your into then i suggest this one, even more so if you liked the originals.

    lol rentals woop!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 am

    Wizziokid wrote:Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    these are the exact reasons i bought this movie on day 1

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:20 am

    dude i so gotta check this movie out!!!!
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 am

    Birdcage....that movie was so terrible its tragic.


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am

    Wizziokid wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Wizziokid wrote:Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    was it good? i havent seen it yet.....

    another rental lol

    Yeah, its pretty must the same classic style horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, so if its what your into then i suggest this one, even more so if you liked the originals.

    lol rentals woop!

    I LOVE THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES i have the box set, they are kinda cheesey too which i why i like them, they kick butt

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 am

    I prefer JHorror movies, they freak your mind. Now if someone was to set an "Annoying movie" thread, I have tons of ideas.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

    MISSxSHADOW wrote:
    Wizziokid wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Wizziokid wrote:Halloween (Rob Zombies Adaptation)

    *Its a classic remade into a better movie
    *It has death
    *More death
    *Some more death
    *A little more
    *A nice ending
    *A awesome looking squeal coming out soon Cool

    was it good? i havent seen it yet.....

    another rental lol

    Yeah, its pretty must the same classic style horror movie like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, so if its what your into then i suggest this one, even more so if you liked the originals.

    lol rentals woop!

    I LOVE THE NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET MOVIES i have the box set, they are kinda cheesey too which i why i like them, they kick butt

    Who doesn't love Freddy Kruger?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 am

    TWISTED , my god we have so much in common, are you my long lost brother or something? lol
    avatar
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3802
    Join date : 2009-06-23
    Age : 35
    Location : Chicago, IL

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  ImpureKing44 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 am

    Freddy kuerger was LAME.....Jason owned his ass. (not in that bootleg quality cross over....he was just more hardcore IMO)


    _________________

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 am

    nope nope nope. thats why freddy was laughing when he walked off holding his head. freddy doesnt die

    Sponsored content

    Re: recommend a horror flick

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:58 am