Post  Guest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

HALO 3 ODST!
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Re: What are you playing now?

Post  ImpureKing44 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Halo 3 ODST

I was amazed that so many ppl were given the fact it is a less hyped title media wise. At one point I had 11 friends on and 9 were playing odst, with one of the remaining 2 waiting for his wife to come home to play odst, and the other waiting on payday to go buy odst.

lol

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm

The real question is how long will you be playing it, I know i'll only put in another 2-3 days then be done with it!
    But yeah I'm ODSTing right now?

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:32 am

I got 'Zombie Apocalypse'.
    It's like Geometry Wars meets Left 4 Dead meets Nazi Zombies. Fun game but isn't something to get serious in, just to kill time with friends seeing how long you can last.

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:43 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Halo 3 ODST

I was amazed that so many ppl were given the fact it is a less hyped title media wise. At one point I had 11 friends on and 9 were playing odst, with one of the remaining 2 waiting for his wife to come home to play odst, and the other waiting on payday to go buy odst.

lol

less hyped? who are you trying to kid? its all over the internet, plus its halo. and people flock to halo like fat kids to the dessert part of an all-you-can-eat-buffet! plus, as i said, its all over the internet, so its kinda hard for you to NOT have known/heard about it. plus a buncha stores had ads/deals going on the pertained to H3:ODST like best buy and what not...the only way it wasnt hyped was via tv commercials. and even then i dont think that wouldve done much >->

currently playin Arkham Asylum, and i am freakin LOVIN IT!!!! lol

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Sparks wrote:I got 'Zombie Apocalypse'.
    Liked the game but its not worth 800pts, just FYI for everone out there.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:23 pm

It's like Geometry Wars meets Left 4 Dead meets Nazi Zombies. Fun game but isn't something to get serious in, just to kill time with friends seeing how long you can last.

one of the arcade games i need to play soon

zombie apocalypse
    shadow complex

next two i plan to d/l

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 am

get shadow complex its better in my opinion, Zombie A will everntually become mindless, although you and the queen can co-op it!

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 pm

You can technically play Shadow Complex for free, if they patched it by now just delete cache and play in offline mode. I was happy I did that and saved myself the points, I thought it was going to be more action orientated but the puzzle aspect of the game got repetitive, and it doesn't have multiplayer.

Get Zombie Apoc and play Shadow Complex for free, that's a twofer.

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm playing ODST. And just like every Halo game before it, I'm completely addicted. Hopefully Brutal Legend will be good enough to tear me away when it's released next month.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:51 am

Wow I forgot all about Brutal Legend coming out next month. I just finished Batman AA on hard tonight. Might try some more combat challenges tomorrow and play some Cod4.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Brendon2121 wrote:Wow I forgot all about Brutal Legend coming out next month. I just finished Batman AA on hard tonight. Might try some more combat challenges tomorrow and play some Cod4.

lol i still gotta get to work on the campaign on normal and hard (ill prolly just do hard to see its ending, then find the normal ending on youtube)

and dude those challenges are hard lol to get the 3 batarangs, you almost HAVE to get the dark/perfect knight bonuses (never getting hit) and the freeflowing combo (keep one combo for an entire round) and man thats hard as heck lol especially on the extreme ones, you are CONSTANTLY having to jump around and hit Y to counter and avoid titans, thrown objects, those guys w/ the electric rods, and the guys you have to stun before you can attack...its rather annoying lol

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Yeah the only ones I have left are the x40 Freeflow Combo, Freeflow perfection(where you have to do every move you have in one combo) and the Freeflow challenge medals. I tried the perfection one for about 3 hours and kept getting all the moves but one. I get really frustrated with some of those challenges. Not sure I'll ever actually get all 24 medals.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 am

Just remember, if you're starting a combat challenge and there are guys with stun rods use the triple batclaw and they will drop the stun rods. Cape stun the the enemies with knives. Try to get as many on the ground as you can and target the enemies with knives with the ground takedown, and the stun rod enemies with an instant takedown.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 am

Ok, so I'm working on:

ODST (which i seriously love) and
    Fable 2 (if anyone still needs the dollcatcher msg me on live)

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 am

ImpureQueen278 wrote:Ok, so I'm working on:

ODST (which i seriously love) and
    Fable 2 (if anyone still needs the dollcatcher msg me on live)

Is the Doll Catcher chievo part of the original chievos or is that a DLC one? If it's a part of the originals I still need it.
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 am

Playing batman:aa, just about to breach 700 on it, just got past the riddles (all 240 techinically, but in reality 241) and also playing marvel ua and halo odst

next month looks good with dragon age origins and magna carta 2. Not looking forward to brutal legend after playing the demo

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm

DiRT 2

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:32 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Playing batman:aa, just about to breach 700 on it, just got past the riddles (all 240 techinically, but in reality 241) and also playing marvel ua and halo odst

next month looks good with dragon age origins and magna carta 2. Not looking forward to brutal legend after playing the demo

Wait..you didn't like the Brutal Legend demo? How come? I though it was cool.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Brutal Legend always looked like a terrible excuse for a game ever since I saw it. Just my opinion...
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:15 pm

@watchman - u can now say I told u so ;p

@brendon - jack black overacts the decent written material, the combat already felt repetitive, and it just isnt that great. best part about it seems like the soundtrack

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 pm

i downloaded the demo just to pass time and thought it was something that would be fun for like 5 minutes before i got bored

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

i know its gotten a lot of heat, but i love ODST...I actually plan on playing the campaign again even though i only have the Firefight and Vidmaster chievos left....

but aside from that....trying to max out Fable 2....cant get the Executioner chievo on this run, so if anyone has the temple of shadows open, can u help me out with it?

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 pm

As of Friday FIFA 10!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:54 pm